Ten things that could prevent the Dolphins from making playoffs in 2021 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ten things that could prevent the Dolphins from making playoffs in 2021

Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Thats ten for you.

For all you Omar fans........

Omar always has agendas against certain players, and he is too old school in looking at OL and running game. Beside that, he is not so bad. Don't get me wrong, he is far from being a good beat writer.

The greatest obstacle is the simple reality that a team rising from 5 wins to 10 wins more often than not will regress the following season. I fail to see how that isn't obvious. We'll have to be considerably better than last season to remain where we were. A team with a -.7 YPPA Differential would normally win 6 or 7 games, not 10. Tua needs to get that number into positive range, with help from the pass defense surrendering fewer dagger plays.

The good news is the conference figures to regress as a whole. There should be familiar separation at the top but fewer teams winning 2/3 of their games. 10-7 might have an excellent chance even though 10-6 failed.

Agree. The phins IMO overachieved in both '19 & '20.

Then, there was last yrs winning streak. That is something you'd expect from the Packers, Saints, etc... not from a team who was expected go winless the season prior.

That said, the addition of the 17th game just might mess up current expectations... whatever they may be.

Miami seemingly has the right coach. He's done a lot with little to nothing and now has a deeper more talented, albeit younger team, at his disposal. Its starts at the top.

But inspite of Brian Flores' presence, the players are ultimately going to be the ones responsible for making a run at the playoffs or actually making the post season.

If they've developed into the players the F/O and coaching staff had envisioned for them, the team is young enough to make significant strides, moving into one of the top teams in the league; and sustain it!!!

A few yrs ago, I figured out the phins average wins for the 16 game season. If memory serves, it was 8.3

Just taking into account the Flores era, Miami should win 9..... if this were a 16 game season,

I'm always amused by regression to the mean. Too many exclude variables to make a point. WARNING: I'm going to lie. My 1st job was 20k/yr. 2nd job 40k/yr. 3rd job 60k/yr. Using regression to the mean, my 4th job should be 40k/yr.

To topic, there are numerous things that could prevent Miami from making the playoffs. Some reasonable/some not. I find it pessimistic to list 10 negatives and ignore the positives. There are many

Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Tua fails to improve
Thats ten for you.
You offer nothing else but Tua trolling

It’s like clockwork with them. That’s why him and a few others remain on my ignore list. Do yourself a favor and do the same it’s a much better site when you do.
As long as you keep finding some off the wall stats to justify Tua rookie performance, we will keep going at you. Deal with it.

Plenty justifies it. I'm sorry we dont all have disdain for the dude.
I have one stat that trump all your cherry picking, segmental stats. Overall QB rating, 26 out of 33. So take all your little cherry picking stats and shove it.

I have one stat that trump all your cherry picking, segmental stats. Overall QB rating, 26 out of 33. So take all your little cherry picking stats and shove it.
That doesn't Trump anything , but I'm sure you think it does.

Back
Top Bottom