Tennessee Bound | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tennessee Bound

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
I will be buying a block of tickets and reserving a block of rooms for the Tennesse Titans game. Anyone interested, please discuss it here or send me a PM. If flights are required, I can assist as well. I am a travel agent working for a full service travel agency. I will be researching group rates in the next month and will get back with everyone soon.

I am also attending the Jacksonville Jaguars game and possibly 4 other games this season.

Take care ALL :)

Originally posted by miadphan13
I will be buying a block of tickets and reserving a block of rooms for the Tennesse Titans game. Anyone interested, please discuss it here or send me a PM. If flights are required, I can assist as well. I am a travel agent working for a full service travel agency. I will be researching group rates in the next month and will get back with everyone soon.

I am also attending the Jacksonville Jaguars game and possibly 4 other games this season.

Take care ALL :)
i'd like to got to the titan game, my problem is getting vacation time to do this stuff!:(

Michele: Are ya going to the Sunday night Bills game?

I'm thinking aboot going again. I'll need yer expert services again :)

Michele,

I'm thinking of going to Dallas, San Diego, Jax, and Tennessee. Let me know what you can do. I've called Corporate travel and they are getting me pricing with 4 ticket (2 Adults and 2 Kids), air fare, and hotel. Let me know.

Robert

I am a travel agent, so I will be taking care of myself. ;) I will have to check with my traveling partner and I will let you know.

Originally posted by miadphan13
I am a travel agent, so I will be taking care of myself. ;) I will have to check with my traveling partner and I will let you know.
i'm trying to get tickets to the san diego game, up to $700 fo 5 tickets so far. all qualcomm has left are single seats, none together!:(

We are still going to the game in Tennessee. We will be staying at the Ramada inn @ the stadium. They have a great rate and they are within walking distance. :)

Hello,

Are any of those games the Giants game on 10/5? I am desperately trying to get tix to this game but found nothing. I am a life long Dolfan that lives in the tri-state area. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Try EBay. JayDog and I scored awesome tickets to the Titans game. They didn't come cheap, BUT they are on the 33 yard line, 4th row behind the Dolphin's bench. These are tickets of a lifetime!!! Great pictures of the players to come. :D

They're showing the Fish-Titans game here in WNY...Some of us will be looking for you and JayDog

Originally posted by The_Philster
They're showing the Fish-Titans game here in WNY...Some of us will be looking for you and JayDog
here on the west coast, we were entertained by cleveland at KC!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
here on the west coast, we were entertained by cleveland at KC!:rolleyes:

I had both games here. I hated the Cleveland game...cause the Browns are my second team. I rather liked the other game though...:D Sorry Jay and Michele...but I AM a Bills fan after all :D
Hope the weekend was great otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom