Tennessee Talking Trade Partners | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tennessee Talking Trade Partners

I like that news. That means teams with no leverage are trying to trade up, to make teams such as Chicago, SD, TB, Dallas, Minn, and so on, look at moving up to grab one of the top 3 WR's. Very good news for us!!! we will trade down, but, Nick needs to be patient and take the best deal, even if he waits until we are on the clock. make them pay to get their guy in the draft. We cant get them all, because we are at #2, but we got more leverage then SF does.

I like it Nick, keep up the good work. You have made us a threat to draft any position, and got all these GM's worried. I like that he hasn't said what he will be drafting, unlike Jon "Chuckie" Gruden, and Lovie Smith. They are all positioning themselves to draft,k trying to get the top three to say what they are looking at drafting, and none of the top three selecting teams have said one word about what they will be drafting. I love it. This is a true chess match this year. This is shaping up to be the best draft I will have ever seen. There will be ALOT of movement come draft day!!! Its gonna be fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom