Terrell Owens Declines To Attend Hof Enshrinement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens Declines To Attend Hof Enshrinement

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Even after a phone call from Michael Irvin to clarify what his reasons were, Michael couldn't make sense of it. TO is such a man baby..........

Michael Irvin's comment nails it. Love Michael's common sense.....

Former All-Pro wide receiver Terrell Owens has publicly declined his invitation to attend the Aug. 4 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony in Canton, Ohio. Owens made the announcement Thursday via an official statement.

"I am so grateful for all of the support my family, friends, and certainly my fans, have shown me throughout my entire career in the National Football League. When it was announced that I was going to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the response received from my fans was overwhelming, and I am truly humbled. I am honored to be included among this group of fellow inducted individuals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ell-owens-declines-to-attend-hof-enshrinement

He should have been a first ballot. His numbers are insane. I can understand him being upset

Has he explained why he won't be there? It can't be a form of protest, can it?
If so, it seems so strange and illogical. He clearly wanted to be a member. Now that he has what he wanted, he won't go.

Has he explained why he won't be there? It can't be a form of protest, can it?
If so, it seems so strange and illogical. He clearly wanted to be a member. Now that he has what he wanted, he won't go.
it's due to him not being a first ballot. The hof punished him for his attitude.

it's due to him not being a first ballot. The hof punished him for his attitude.
I get the part bout being unhappy, but what I don't get is how he thinks this is punishing anyone but himself. How goes he picture this going down? Weeping and gnashing of teeth among the voters? Crazy sauce. No one is that narcissistic. There has to be something else going on.

I get the part bout being unhappy, but what I don't get is how he thinks this is punishing anyone but himself. How goes he picture this going down? Weeping and gnashing of teeth among the voters? Crazy sauce. No one is that narcissistic. There has to be something else going on.

Yeah, there's something going on all right. There's something going on in his brain.

They slapped him in the face by making it personal when they decided not to make him 1st ballot. Dude is a top 5 WR all time and it's not like he got in trouble with the law. I don't blame him.

His anger is justified, but to not go is mindboggling.

Back
Top Bottom