Terrell Owens Wants to play for Miami(false) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens Wants to play for Miami(false)

DcRy82 said:
yea idiot, and it says FALSE at the end of it.... are you trying to piss people off? or are you really that dumb?

It didnt say that when he originally posted. Im sure the mods will appreciate the name calling though.

DcRy82 said:
ok "hellomotto"...that was a pointless reply

Why is it pointless? This thread is all about making up a rumor. Someone has twisted the facts to perceive what they want to perceive. Face it, we are all bored as hell to give you this much crap over this... :roflmao:

must be, and im sorry, but i didnt know that (FALSE) wasnt added until after.. by the time i read it, it had already been added so... my apologies.

pwn3dyo , i really dont like you right now :bombyou: :samurai: :fins:

This thread needs to be moved. The whole thing is just one big misunderstanding.

DcRy82 said:
I think you all need to get off his case and reread the post.. i think what he is saying is that TO hired rosenhaus and that there will probably be some idiots out there sayin that he wants to go to miami now just because of this. he isnt saying that TO wants to play here, he is sayin people will start some dumb rumors and he is preparing us for it.

I understand that. However, he's the one who started it inadvertantly. We should delete the post because most people on this board cant distinguish the difference.

HelloMotto said:
What TD wants to be traded to Miami. AAAAHHH The birth of a rumour....
officially RET ARDED
r.e.t.a.r.d. is ******... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

phinatik7 said:
This thread needs to be moved. The whole thing is just one big misunderstanding.
or are you just dumb? i knew what he was talking about by reading the title... you rag on him for his correct information.

Back
Top Bottom