Terrell Owens Wants to play for Miami(false) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens Wants to play for Miami(false)

Just the fact that Drew is his new agent.

This thread should be deleted. There is no truth to it whatsoever.

phinatik7 said:
:huh: What are you basing this off of?

I base this off of every other player that has hired Drew Rosenhaus there have been 9 millions rumors on how they all want to play for Miami. and considering Terrell is having problems in Philly and he recently hired Rosenhaus i figured i would warn of all the upcomming rumors about how he wants to play for miami. if you read my first post instead of just the thread title you would have seen that.

I think you all need to get off his case and reread the post.. i think what he is saying is that TO hired rosenhaus and that there will probably be some idiots out there sayin that he wants to go to miami now just because of this. he isnt saying that TO wants to play here, he is sayin people will start some dumb rumors and he is preparing us for it.

godfater21 said:
I base this off of every other player that has hired Drew Rosenhaus there have been 9 millions rumors on how they all want to play for Miami. and considering Terrell is having problems in Philly and he recently hired Rosenhaus i figured i would warn of all the upcomming rumors about how he wants to play for miami. if you read my first post instead of just the thread title you would have seen that.

:roflmao:

godfater21 said:

Yah I got that right away without even having to read the thread. All you repliers just got whacked in the head by missing the obvious joke :roflmao:

Everyone knows the second Drew gets hired that the player goes "I'd love to play for Miami"

Not bashing here, but I believe Owens has as much of a chance of playing here as E. James does, slim to none.

godfater21 said:

I did read your post as well. How can you not expect people to think (YOU) believe TO wants to come to Miami, when your thread title clearly states it. Rosenhaus represents many big name clients, many of which have never mentioned a desire to come to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom