Terrence Fede is unblockable? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrence Fede is unblockable?

OV is a young David Bowens, who like Bowens, will walk after we only offer a 5 mil/yr deal

If Fede has a breakout year like I think he will...the leverage will be all on the Dolphins side in those negotiations.

Unblockable? Sure hope so, he may need to start next year.

Unless he gets a lot better I wouldnt pay OV 9 nevermind 12

OV is not better than wake, on any planet. Wake is a game changer, OV makes plays that are impactful, but not game changers, YET. I won't give up hope.
Better run defender then Wake. He is that

If Lamar has another year with any sort of resemblance to 2014 it's not much of a decision at all. He won't break the bank, and so far our depth hasn't shown the ability to replace him.

I'd prefer to find a supplemental replacement to 12 mil a year OV....

I guess I don't assume he'll come cheap off another good year(Miller).....Vernon is likely gone...this team will be hard pressed to retain anyone else looking to get paid in 2016.

When was the last time a player developed by this franchise left and got a big deal as a free agent? In some sense it should be celebrated that the Dolphins are at the level of the Pats/Steelers/Ravens where they've had enough stability and quality coaching to mold players like Vernon, Miller, and Shelby into something more than what was expected when they entered the league.

Back
Top Bottom