Terrible WR signings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrible WR signings

Is no one else comprehending what I'm saying? We could have had Landry easily for the price of these two average players. One is old and injury prone, the other is unproven, They both play slot receiver!

Is no one else comprehending what I'm saying? We could have had Landry easily for the price of these two average players. One is old and injury prone, the other is unproven, They both play slot receiver!
They are both much smarter football wise than Landry. That's a huge plus.

And between them, Grant, and Parker, one of them will probably be sitting out most of the offensive snaps. :confused: This team kills me.

Wow 100 catches a year. Man, Miami’s high powered offense is going to be bad without him. Oh wait.

Also Miami’s offense got better when Ajayi was traded. More yards and game and points.

adding Stills to any negative post shows pure ignorance.

Intelligence making a rare appearance in these parts.

This is what the dolphins always do. Don't resign Landry for 14mill a year and then sign two average players equaling 14 million. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? A guy who barely topped 500 yds receiving ever in his career and a 32 year old injury prone slot receiver. Why couldn't we resign Landry? I'm done with this team, bone head after bone head move. JUST REBUILD ALREADY blow it up ship off all our players over 28.

Countless people today have said the same.

Less talk, more do!

When you put it like that....give me Landry back. But he hasn't actually signed a new deal yet, so lets wait and see what he signs for first

This is what the dolphins always do. Don't resign Landry for 14mill a year and then sign two average players equaling 14 million. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? A guy who barely topped 500 yds receiving ever in his career and a 32 year old injury prone slot receiver. Why couldn't we resign Landry? I'm done with this team, bone head after bone head move. JUST REBUILD ALREADY blow it up ship off all our players over 28.
speed, Speed,& SPEED

We’re going to have the smartest team in football.

During the week, they’re going to moonlight giving SAT prep courses to high school kids.

Landry, Ajayi, and Suh were dumb. That’s why Suh used to hang out with Warren Buffet. Buffet loves dumb guys.

I'm very frustrated with this team..our team is the definition of insanity..doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Miami is interested in Josh Sitton.
Maybe. I thought that was Armando's own suggestion.

I like the signing, but can he stay healthy? and how effective will he be? It's a short term solution at least if it happens

ForksPhin I completely agree. All those guys were stupid...give me a break.

You don't catch 400 passes in your first four seasons by being stupid. Most receptions first four years by any player EVER. He has football acumen.

I was never big on the Suh signing but he is an extremely intelligent guy. He was talented but we just didn't have any good players other than Jones/Wake to help him on our dumpster fire of a defense.

I love the Wilson signing. He can give you everything that Landry gave in the slot, while being faster and more explosive. We don't need 100+ receptions out of the slot; 45-55 is fine.

I don't care for Amendola, but I don't have an issue with it either. Solid veteran and great locker room guy with Super Bowl experience. He's a professional. Maybe some of him can rub off on Parker. That alone is worth the deal.

People expected us to rely on Grant and Carroo.... THAT would have been the wrong direction.

Back
Top Bottom