Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tesucky, this is the kind of play you are actually getting

TitanPride

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok i been reading here alot and seen how highly you's rate tebucky, and i dont understand it. Ok did you guys jsut check his stats and see how many tackles he had and assume he was good? and i read alot about how he is a "ball-hawking" safety... haslett was 100% correct when he said tebucky has no ball skills... have a look at this video and see the type of play you can expect from tebucky

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U43TTGRVDE9N0FRFR44TYAZ41

ok i know one play doesnt make a player, but this is what you can expect form him.

yes and i know i have bad grammer, so dont even bother pointing it out as an argument point.

lol "one play doesnt make a player but this is what you can expect with him"

:rofl4:

what are u laughing at, that is only a clip of one play right, i was saying that type of play is what u can expect.. but i only have 1 clip to back it up but i have seen alot of his play. and its not like im a saints fan so im not jsut dissing him because you's have him now, im just warning you.

no i dont have another clip on computer but have you seen even one saints game? then u will know. im just giving u a taste of whats ahead this season. and trying to maybe bring a little contrast to the homerism on here.

y dont u show us some clips of aaron brooks throwing the ball backwards since your such a saints fan. he screwed up big time last year and he's still your starting qb. everybody makes mistakes.

We'll see how he plays on December 24 won't we...ready to get BUCKED UP!!!

TitanPride said:
ok i know one play doesnt make a player, but this is what you can expect form him.

Says who? You? You know how many players make bad plays? ALL of them. There isn't one player in the NFL who is perfect.

im nto a saints fan and we're not talking about aaron brooks, is aaron brooks on ur team? no. and jsut so u know i dont think highly of aaron brooks either, so that was just ... nm

TitanPride said:
im nto a saints fan and we're not talking about aaron brooks, is aaron brooks on ur team? no. and jsut so u know i dont think highly of aaron brooks either, so that was just ... nm

lg_dyson_ap_01-1.jpg

byroan said:
Says who? You? You know how many players make bad plays? ALL of them. There isn't one player in the NFL who is perfect.

yea i do. yea sure no one is perfect, but tebucky is further away from it then most. i jsut think he is very overrated because of a bad linebacking group in N.O... and if u want more proof, did you catch the vikings saints game season? if so then you should already know. but i dont have any more clips so dont bother asking for any.. this is just my opinion.. im glad to let you express yours if you can do it without being childish like saying sumthing like "your opinions stupid" or some other points in arguments i see on this board.

Back
Top Bottom