Texans a Trap Game? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans a Trap Game?

Every game is a trap game in nfl. But especially in the dolphins case. We have good record and on the verge of being elite. We’re going to get everyone’s best shot. It’s up to our coaching staff to come up with a good game plan

This could be a little boost for them. Kyle Allen is nothing special, but no game tape might hurt us a bit. I think they could start off fast catching us off guard.

Miami might score 50 points, they're going to run all over the texans. This has blowout written all over it. Miami's offense is scary and almost hitting on all cylinders. " Pray for Tua" & pray for the whole teams health. This team has some magical **** going on when tua is leading us. Stay healthy , win the division & on to the Super Bowl.
Right on.

Texans are tanking for qb next yr.. Terrible coach hiring also. .there is no reason for dolphins loss this games.. we need win this games.

They are one the worst rushing defenses in NFL history....

With how angry Wilson has been running? If Mostert doesn't start? With McDaniel and Tua managing that strat .vs. that weakness?

Overthinking it with a bunch of fugazi my friend. No way.

I feel like trap games are more on the coaches than the players...and either way we seem to have a great mindset this season.

Only thing is the bye beforehand could muddle our focus, but again keeping players focused is a major priority of HCs. Hence coaches that tank at the end of the season consistently. It's not like the players all of a sudden regress and lose their talent.

Well Josh Allen kinda seems to be, he has the body language and facial expressions of a child who's crush likes another boy. So pouty :frown.

Back
Top Bottom