Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

He's a great player, monster in the making. I can't decide between if I want him or Rosseau more.

I haven’t seen Rousseau but I think that kid could be the best off ball lb since ray Lewis.

it’s once a decade or more talent so I don’t care what pick we have if he’s there I’m running the card up

I haven’t seen Rousseau but I think that kid could be the best off ball lb since ray Lewis.

it’s once a decade or more talent so I don’t care what pick we have if he’s there I’m running the card up
I think there's a big risk with Rousseau. He's only had one productive season and needs more refinement to his game. He's a classic buyer beware type player. As for Parsons, he's been productive since day one. He'd do more for Miami at his position, than anyone outside of the Bama WR's.

I think there's a big risk with Rousseau. He's only had one productive season and needs more refinement to his game. He's a classic buyer beware type player. As for Parsons, he's been productive since day one. He'd do more for Miami at his position, than anyone outside of the Bama WR's.
Buyer beware is the best description I've heard for Rousseau so far

I like Parsons. But the fact that Houston's pick has even a slight chance of netting us guys like Parsons, Rousseau, Chase, Sewell, ect is incredible. I'll take any of them.

Houston fans might need some tissues on draft night.

Sadly, as bad as Houston is, I think these teams will finish with worse records:

NY Jets
NY Giants
Jacksonville
Washington
Dallas
Minnesota
Atlanta
LA Chargers
Cincinnati

Either way a Top 10 pick, but I'm thinking far back end. Hopefully a few of the teams above win a few games more then I think they will.

Sadly, as bad as Houston is, I think these teams will finish with worse records:

NY Jets
NY Giants
Jacksonville
Washington
Dallas
Minnesota
Atlanta
LA Chargers
Cincinnati

Either way a Top 10 pick, but I'm thinking far back end. Hopefully a few of the teams above win a few games more then I think they will.
Wash, Giants and Cowboys all play in the same division so someone has to win when they play each other.
I'm thinking Hou pick will be 7-8

I think that's best case, unfortunately.
Who thought we'd even be discussing possible top 10 picks in the 1st and 2nd round of the 2021 draft when the trade was made?

Houston was going to be making deep playoff runs!

So much gravy!

Who thought we'd even be discussing possible top 10 picks in the 1st and 2nd round of the 2021 draft when the trade was made?

Houston was going to be making deep playoff runs!

So much gravy!
The Football Gods may finally be rewarding us for our patience...

On Rousseau:

Last year, I wanted Bechton and Chaisson... and was even willing to trade down from #5 to obtain them. So, obviously... I like the idea of taking major boom/bust players in the first round. I won't make that argument here (again), but obviously... I'm extremely high on Rousseau. I think that we are more in NEED of Micah Parsons, but getting Rousseau sure would be a nice consolation prize if we miss on Parsons.

This is the best sophomore off ball lb game tape I have ever seen. This alone validates a top 5 pick.

Micah parsons “you shall not pass!”

Best LB I recall last 5 years was Reuben Foster. This guy looks like faster version. Same instincts. Same strength

On Rousseau:

Last year, I wanted Bechton and Chaisson... and was even willing to trade down from #5 to obtain them. So, obviously... I like the idea of taking major boom/bust players in the first round. I won't make that argument here (again), but obviously... I'm extremely high on Rousseau. I think that we are more in NEED of Micah Parsons, but getting Rousseau sure would be a nice consolation prize if we miss on Parsons.
I’m knocking Rousseau just little bc he opted out. I want guys who breathe and love to ball.

I see Waddle is out for the year with an ankle.

Returning a kickoff.
I understand he has been returning kicks for them but this is on the Coach and here’s why:
The kid good have opted out altogether.
He’s not a KR at next level.
He’s a top 20 pick regardless
Your team doesn’t need him to return kicks as a JR eligible.

Back
Top Bottom