Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans Fans Realizing We Have Their 1st and 2nd Round Picks

I understand he has been returning kicks for them but this is on the Coach and here’s why:
The kid good have opted out altogether.
He’s not a KR at next level.
He’s a top 20 pick regardless
Your team doesn’t need him to return kicks as a JR eligible.
I really just mentioned that as an aside.

I have no idea why he was returning kicks.

I’m knocking Rousseau just little bc he opted out. I want guys who breathe and love to ball.
I'm open to why players opted out.

My 92 year old mother lives with me. If she would have caught it, she would have died. I have sons of college age. I can see where they would have opted out to protect their grandmothers health.

Now... I am open to marking player down if their decision was purely based upon business, but I dont know his situation.

I understand he has been returning kicks for them but this is on the Coach and here’s why:
The kid good have opted out altogether.
He’s not a KR at next level.
He’s a top 20 pick regardless
Your team doesn’t need him to return kicks as a JR eligible.
Weird since Saban has never been known to have key draft-eligible players injured doing unnecessary things or anything.

WR Rondale Moore is another buyer beware type player. Extremely talented but always hurt.

We are due for some luck this year with Houston’s pick after last year and Pittsburg.

Pittsburg was absolutely garbage but managed to win a couple games they had no business winning.

Gimme a top 5 pick and I’ll take Parsons, Chase or Sewell.

Waddle was hurt on the opening kickoff. Am I missing something?
Using your best player on a dangerous play like a KO return is foolish in the extreme. Look how many FH posters objected to Preston returning Punts... it's dumb. Satan has been very cavalier with his players. Tua's injury last year was one of those cases... barely back from injury and in a game where he wasn't needed.

I'm open to why players opted out.

My 92 year old mother lives with me. If she would have caught it, she would have died. I have sons of college age. I can see where they would have opted out to protect their grandmothers health.

While I agree with the general sentiment I think it is worth mentioning that 90% of people over 85 who catch Covid-19 survive it. So saying "she would have died" is incorrect. No reason to expose her to it of course.

You couldn’t pay me to take Rousseau. Anyone seen Chase HOF Young yet? Rousseau’s limited playing time is a big red flag and you’d be adding him to a position of strength for this team.

You take the top flight LB and don’t look back at all.

You couldn’t pay me to take Rousseau. Anyone seen Chase HOF Young yet? Rousseau’s limited playing time is a big red flag and you’d be adding him to a position of strength for this team.

You take the top flight LB and don’t look back at all.
Definitely need an upgrade on Elandon Roberts.

If we start a Covid - effects - opting out , we will just go into a endless blackhole.
Have enough of that in real life so for these few minutes - just football for me.

If somehow Grier drafted TUA & fixed this OL in one offseason- really makes up for the Rosen mess.

I think next step is weapons for Tua:
WR- RB - maybe another elite TE (there are monsters in this draft).
Build an elite offensive unit:
Draft WR- Parker- Preston- (Bowden? Grant)
Draft RB- Gaskin
Maybe draft Creed Humphrey or PSU TE, they should be considered mid-late Rd 1.

I’m not against trading up into the middle of Rd1 next year - there’s usually a sweet spot 15-20 - note Lamb WR.

Back
Top Bottom