Texans' Lamar Miller happy for Dolphins and Jay Ajayi's success | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans' Lamar Miller happy for Dolphins and Jay Ajayi's success

Why is this a thread who cares if Miller is happy for him

Why is this a thread who cares if Miller is happy for him
d6f.jpg

Sons Of Shula said:
Miller is a one cut runner who excels at reading zone and is also a better receiving threat.

Before you ask...no, I don't want to look at the tape. That said, let's compare their senior years in college to see if Miller is a better receiving threat:

Miller: 17 receptions for 85 yards and a TD.

Ajayi: 50 receptions for 535 yards and 4 TDs

2016 NFL Season:

Miller: 31 receptions for 181 yards and 1 TD

Ajayi: 27 receptions for 151 yards and 0 TD

Better?

Also this notion that Miller is brought down easily is garbage. He's not Mr. Truckstick but he's very capable.

https://gfycat.com/KeenShimmeringChinesecrocodilelizard[/QUOTE]

Statistics can be manipulated to fit any agenda. Have fun playing with yourself.

Sons Of Shula said:
Statistics can be manipulated to fit any agenda. Have fun playing with yourself.

So says the person with hours to go over game tape?

What does your boyfriend/girlfriend have to say about you fixation on the computer?

I guess you are right being among the best in long passing doesn't mean you can throw the long ball....

It worked out for everyone. Miami product, He gave us 4 solid years and was the best running back to play for this team since Ricky. We got him in the 4th round and we got a 5th round compensatory pick just for losing him. Now we have Ajayi who's an absolute beast and Lamar is on a team that I honestly think could contend for a Super Bowl if they had a decent quarterback. He gets the ball a hell of a lot more now than when he did with Miami too. An amicable break up.

So....RBs should want the ball?

I feel they should.

So says the person with hours to go over game tape?

What does your boyfriend/girlfriend have to say about you fixation on the computer?

I guess you are right being among the best in long passing doesn't mean you can throw the long ball....

Dude, no one loves me. Even my pets run away.

Alright let's not get personal guys. You know the rules. You can attack the posts all you want but not the poster.

Consider this a warning.

carry on

Can confirm that Lamar is as nice a guy IRL as he seems in interviews.

Back
Top Bottom