Texans trading 1st pick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans trading 1st pick...

i can see the jets going for this. they can get ahead of Tennessee and pick Cutler/ or Leinart. Chads done with and they need a new face for the team

I really don't see the Jets trading up cause they need the picks alot and they are gunna get someone good right where there at. I think someone might come in, But only some one just needing a QB.

this has been talked about plenty of times. Yes I can see the Texans trading down a few picks and taking Brick, and getting extra picks for Bush. It might happen, they are a new coach team that has plenty of holes. you never know

You know actually the Texans could trade down and they still might get Bush as long as they stay in front of Green Bay. Green Bay would probably take Bush. Actually the Jets if they stay put might take Bush if Houston trades down far enough.

They still have to find someone willing to trade up. This is not a sure thing. Title of this thread should be changed.

Skeet84 said:
You know actually the Texans could trade down and they still might get Bush as long as they stay in front of Green Bay. Green Bay would probably take Bush. Actually the Jets if they stay put might take Bush if Houston trades down far enough.

The Titans wouldn't take Bush?? Get outta here.
New Orleans passing him up isn't necessarily a lock either, but it's definitely less likely.

kpcane said:
The Titans wouldn't take Bush?? Get outta here.
New Orleans passing him up isn't necessarily a lock either, but it's definitely less likely.

Yeah I think they would pass on Bush to get the QB of the future. Its alot easier to find a good rb than a QB.

Skeet84 said:
Yeah I think they would pass on Bush to get the QB of the future. Its alot easier to find a good rb than a QB.

How many guys in this league are like Reggie Bush? Maybe LT, and that's it. The guy is a complete game changer. He will be to whatever team picks him what LeBron is to the Cavs. He will change their franchise. Leinart, Young, Cutler all have serious questions, and frankly, Volek has proven more than any of those 3. If I'm Tennessee, and Bush falls into my lap, I smile from ear to ear and get his *** off the draft board.

SpeedRush99 said:
They still have to find someone willing to trade up. This is not a sure thing. Title of this thread should be changed.

I agree. Remember last year everyone had the Phins in multiple trades... never happened because we couldn't find the appropriate compensation.

Back
Top Bottom