Thaddeus Moss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thaddeus Moss?

Not the best athlete, and wont get you a ton of RAC. Good catch radius but no real burst so more of an in-line possession type TE. Would be a good pair with Gesicki considering he lacks the in-line blocking ability and is more of a dynamic receiver where Moss has heavy hands and a lot of tenacity at the POA and shown good ability to pull and cover the MIKE on inside runs.

I think we are in the market for another TE, late in the draft. Think Moss would fill a need, but got to be 4th round or later for it to be a value pick.

I would imagine Miami would want to more traditional good blocking TE to pair with Gesicki.

Although I like the idea of multiple pass catching TE's, especially if they end up with Tua.

If Hayden Hurst is available from the Ravens.I am all over him instead.
Never heard of Moss til the playoffs this year

It seems like Moss is at least half decent as a blocker...? Do that well and sneak out for the occasional pass and I’ll be happy

If Hayden Hurst is available from the Ravens.I am all over him instead.
Never heard of Moss til the playoffs this year
I’d only take Hurst for a late day 3 pick. I know he was a first rounder but he’s going to be 27 soon. Just too old for a young (to the nfl) player. But if you can snag him for a late pick, sure, add the talent.

Just remember though, Mark Andrews zipped right by him in the depth chart. Although, Andrews is pretty dang talent.. i think @hoops called Andrews the best TE of that class?

I think TE is the least of our worries right now. Gesicki is the pass threat and Smythe can really block. If a talented guy falls maybe you’d consider him but Moss doesn’t spike my interest meter. He’s lacks length and isn’t overly athletic. That LSU offense and all the crossers and rub routes really opened up space for him.

Not the best athlete, and wont get you a ton of RAC. Good catch radius but no real burst so more of an in-line possession type TE. Would be a good pair with Gesicki considering he lacks the in-line blocking ability and is more of a dynamic receiver where Moss has heavy hands and a lot of tenacity at the POA and shown good ability to pull and cover the MIKE on inside runs.

I'll take it. Plus, Flores talked about heavy hands a lot. They value that trait.

We need a tight end who can block, but is also a good enough receiver to compliment Gesicki in that aspect as well. I think they should go the veteran route there.

From a pure potential standpoint with some solid redzone production to boot, I'd like to go after Ricky Seals-Jones. Didn't he sign a 1 year deal last year?

Moss would be interesting in the mid rounds though, especially if we acquire more picks in that range via trade down earlier in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom