Thank God for the Jets, at least we wont suck alone.

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Your post sucks alone.....

When you have nothing to say, silence is GOLDEN..

I'm fed up of all the negativity around here..

IronChef

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
In all honesty it will be rather amusing to watch the queen of fist pumps lead that Jet offense to the bottom of league rankings in all categories, meanwhile fist pumping and celebrating field goals...

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I know a lot of people seem convinced the Dolphins are going to have a real bad season this year. I know this because they say it over and over and over and over again. Look, I don't think this is going to be a good season, but I do think it can be better than the past couple of seasons and better than what people think. What happens today is not always a forecaster of what is to come, and as Dolphins fans we should know that. In 2008 we were predicted to be bad, but won the division. Just last year we were 0-7 and some were saying an 0-16 season, yet the Dolphins won 6 of their final 9 games.

8-8 would be a realistic goal.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I just turned on the Steelers/Bills game and saw Pittsburgh drive 99 yards for a touchdown in less than two minutes against the supposed vaunted Bills defense. Their secondary on the drive made our first two games look like a Pro Bowl performance. This was the first time I watched the Bills starting defense all preseason, and I am not impressed.

Joe W. Namath

Rookie
Reaction score
The jets have a top 5 defense that will keep them in every single game. And we will have tebow magic starting for us by week 3.The dolphins will have another 1-15 season and will be searching for a new gm and coaching staff come feb.The bright spot for the fins is that you will take matt barkley with the number 1 pick come april.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The jets have a top 5 defense that will keep them in every single game. And we will have tebow magic starting for us by week 3.The dolphins will have another 1-15 season and will be searching for a new gm and coaching staff come feb.The bright spot for the fins is that you will take matt barkley with the number 1 pick come april.
:lol:

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Is this the same team that was going to the super bowl the last couple of years?:azmang:

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom