Thank You Chargers For ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Chargers For .....

Phinsguy

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sucking just a bit less than the Ravens!!!

Now maybe John Harbaugh is in play.

But man....the Chargers are worse than us at finishing games.

Chargers defense did it today. Now can they repeat it next week.

Patriots have had the Chargers number for a long time now. I still remember that game in 2006? I think? where the CB just had to FALL DOWN after intercepting Brady.

That was a fantastic football game, in my opinion. Both defenses were stout — although Jackson played horrendous until about the last 10 minutes. Long term I don’t think he’s going to make a viable NFL starting quarterback.

I wouldn’t sleep on the Chargers this post-season. It’ll be tough for them in New England next weekend, but this could finally be their year. Rivers is still in top form — he’s as good as they come.

Yay.. Leta be that team to trade our future away for a coach. You guys that want this realize that the last coach that was traded cost 2 first and 2 second round pics

Sucking just a bit less than the Ravens!!!

Now maybe John Harbaugh is in play.

But man....the Chargers are worse than us at finishing games.
Right. That's why they were 12-4 during the regular season and just won a playoff game in a tough venue. Did you expect the Ravens to just lie down the entire game?

Right. That's why they were 12-4 during the regular season and just won a playoff game in a tough venue. Did you expect the Ravens to just lie down the entire game?

LOL...what game were you watching???...They had that game fully in hand and nearly gave it away in the 4th quarter by melting down and giving up plays letting the Ravens back in it (w/ "elite QB" Jackson). If you or anyone say that end of game performance didn't remind you of the Dolphins then you're lying.

And the Chargers have had more than one game like that this season.

Patriots have had the Chargers number for a long time now. I still remember that game in 2006? I think? where the CB just had to FALL DOWN after intercepting Brady.
2006? really? This is 2019.
This season the Chargers is one of the two best road teams in the NFL. Chargers vs Patriots: best road team vs best home team. That game will be a classic and it might be the end for the Patriots playoff hopes.

2006? really? This is 2019.
This season the Chargers is one of the two best road teams in the NFL. Chargers vs Patriots: best road team vs best home team. That game will be a classic and it might be the end for the Patriots playoff hopes.
Chargers 8-1 on the road this year.

Back
Top Bottom