Thank you Dave. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Dave.

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it. For about 3 quarters of that game, there were almost nothing but curse words spewing from my mouth. I was pissed at just about every aspect of the team. Just when I was beginning to realize how pessimistic I had become, Dave does it. He made the call to put in Jay Feidler. It wasn't that he put in Jay, but that he was willing to make a change, that I must commend him for. One that would ultimately help us win the game. Dave takes a lot of heat for the mistakes that he makes. I think he deserves some props for his call to bench Brian Greise in favor of Jay. (That's not intended for a Jay/Brian debate, so don't take it that way.) He realized that the offense needed some kind of spark, and this was the right choice. Thanks Dave. Now go out there, rally your team, and give us Dolfans something extra to be thankful for on Thanksgiving day.

I am with you on this one Scrappy...

IMO most of the fans on this board feel that for the most part DW made the right calls in that 3rd and 4th quarter. All except placing Newsome (spelling?) into that muff punt situation!

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by Disnardo
I am with you on this one Scrappy...

IMO most of the fans on this board feel that for the most part DW made the right calls in that 3rd and 4th quarter. All except placing Newsome (spelling?) into that muff punt situation!

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Wasn't Simmons hurt?? I hope he'll be able to return Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom