Thank you FinHeaven! (and a question) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you FinHeaven! (and a question)

phinfan77

Just being friendly
Reaction score
I have only recently found this site and have been delighted with the contents. The training camp reports are invaluable to out of state dolphins fans, the comments and editorials from other FinHeaven members are insightful and inquistitive, and thankfully there is no childish behavior. Thank you for providing a wonderful site to read!

Now for the question. I've heard a lot about Jeno James, Jerman, and Whitley in the training camp reports, but how is Carey looking? For a first round pick, we need to have very good production.

Once again thank you FinHeaven!

I have only recently found this site and have been delighted with the contents. The training camp reports are invaluable to out of state dolphins fans, the comments and editorials from other FinHeaven members are insightful and inquistitive, and thankfully there is no childish behavior. Thank you for providing a wonderful site to read!

Now for the question. I've heard a lot about Jeno James, Jerman, and Whitley in the training camp reports, but how is Carey looking? For a first round pick, we need to have very good production.

Once again thank you FinHeaven!

First of all, welcome to the board I look forward to hearing your opinions and discussing Dolphins football with ya! As for your question, the first thing about Carey that impressed me was his physical shape, I expected him to come in fat but he's actually pretty muscled for a big guy. I think he is already our best run blocker, and will live up to his hype this year...time will tell, but I only have seen positives with his work ethic, conditioning, and play so it looks good for now.

:welcome: aboard bro.

Be sure to check out our new front page. We're proud of it. :D

Gotta love shameless self-promotion.

I agree. I just found this site and im in love!!! The site is up to the minute with absolutely everything

I agree with everything u said flurry except one thing, best run blocker.. James has and is the be st run blocker on this team.. everything else seems good.. :cooldude:

i keep hearing that James is an animal.
i am worried about wade smith though. it is reported that he may not be 100% and is getting worked over in camp.

damn fred russel is small

Muck said:
:welcome: aboard bro.

Be sure to check out our new front page. We're proud of it. :D

Gotta love shameless self-promotion.

Nothing shameless about it.

I know for the 10 seconds I look at it I say to myself,

"Man, they are working their a$$es off on this one." :lol:

finleyfinton said:
i keep hearing that James is an animal.
i am worried about wade smith though. it is reported that he may not be 100% and is getting worked over in camp.

damn fred russel is small
Smith has been trying to block JT with no pads and no real contact. I doubt there are three tackles in the league that would look good in that situation.

If you can name another DE with the speed and talent of JT I'd be worried. Didn't a camp report say that Wade smith looked much better against other ends at practice?

Fact is to be the best you have to play against the best. Nothing wrong with practiceing against the best de in the leauge. The fact is Wade is getting better everytime he learns and will be ready.

Back
Top Bottom