Thank you Isabel... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Isabel...

Mad Bomber

Walt Coleman...the Pats' Twelfth Man
Reaction score
As someone who used to live in New Orleans...isn't it DAMN nice to see a hurricane go norht of us? (Remember that bastard ANDREW). I'm glad to see that y'all have escaped this one, but you have a much worse storm coming your way this weekend....TAKEO SPIKES, LAWYER MILLOY, ERIC MOULDS....Helll, they don't even name hurrricanes after these guys..they're just too mean..

You obviously have no clue, North Carolina who got some of the brunt of this storm always gets hurricanes...

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
As someone who used to live in New Orleans...isn't it DAMN nice to see a hurricane go norht of us? (Remember that bastard ANDREW). I'm glad to see that y'all have escaped this one, but you have a much worse storm coming your way this weekend....TAKEO SPIKES, LAWYER MILLOY, ERIC MOULDS....Helll, they don't even name hurrricanes after these guys..they're just too mean..

ya kno...you do have a point. I dont see why they dont name hurricanes after Bills players...i mean, they both blow pretty hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
You obviously have no clue, North Carolina who got some of the brunt of this storm always gets hurricanes...

NC probably gets one of the highest percentage of hurricanes, but LA. gets their fair share as well.

All I know is Florida is where some of the worst ever Hurricanes have landed!

I lived thru Andrew (when it was a cat 5) and that was no joke!

Having only lived on the west coast, i have no experience with Hurricanes. I do however know what it is like with an earthquake and the aftermath of a natural disaster.

I am just glad all of my faithful Dolphin Bretheren are safe!

Here is a list of the strongest Hurricanes to hit the US since 1900.....notice the top 6.....all Florida......like Ozzy said, we may not get the most but, when we get them, look out!

the link meister

The Lake Okeechobee one that killed 1,800+ blew thru my hometown. My house survived it and so did my family. But the house wasn't in the same place after the storm was over. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom