thank you mods | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thank you mods

I think this thread needs to be moved to the appropriate forum, mods. :wink:

so-long-Ricky said:
Most of the time they do a very good job but one thing I noticed is the rules definitely are "enforced" more against posters of other teams.......and WAY more leniency is given towards the Fin fans.

Well most fans of other teams simply start crap. Most but not all. I dabble over at BillsZone and they are way too easy on stuff there.

That being said, thanks Mods,AJ , column writers, and you too Clumpy!!

Thank you for closing my thread, it was raped and abused.

so-long-Ricky said:
Most of the time they do a very good job but one thing I noticed is the rules definitely are "enforced" more against posters of other teams.......and WAY more leniency is given towards the Fin fans.

That's because we dont like you :D j/k

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
This is just a little thread I thought I would make to thank the Mods for all their hard work on making this site fun, clean, and an awesome place to talk about football or anything. They do a really great job and I just wanted to give thema special thanks from me :up: Keep up the good work!

If you cannot find your nose I think I know where it is....

What did you do that was so bad that you had to deticate a thread to the mods... :lol:

Jokes all aside, you guys are the best out there, usually I see the "Mod edit" before I ever read what was edited, you guys are always on top of it great job

Back
Top Bottom