thank you mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thank you mods

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is just a little thread I thought I would make to thank the Mods for all their hard work on making this site fun, clean, and an awesome place to talk about football or anything. They do a really great job and I just wanted to give thema special thanks from me :up: Keep up the good work!

I agree you guys do a great job, without a doubt the best place for dolphins fan!!!

Most of the time they do a very good job but one thing I noticed is the rules definitely are "enforced" more against posters of other teams.......and WAY more leniency is given towards the Fin fans.

There is nothing like Finheaven, great job.

agreed. Thank you for the work that you do.

I agree, I just found this site a year ago, and since then I have been an hooked. You mods do a really good job keeping out the non-sense. Good luck this weekend moderating all the draft threads. I know it will be a handfull. Thanks again

so-long-Ricky said:
Most of the time they do a very good job but one thing I noticed is the rules definitely are "enforced" more against posters of other teams.......and WAY more leniency is given towards the Fin fans.

Probably because the majority of posters that are fans of other teams do nothing but come here to start something.

Back
Top Bottom