Thanks New York Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks New York Jets

dolphinron

Active Roster
Reaction score
Glad to see you could man handle the Chargers today. That helped us out. This is a crazy year. It is definitely anyone's conference.

I would have rather the Jets lost. Think about it, if we lose their only 2 games behind. Say we drop some games here and there and they just starting winning. I would have every team in are division lose until we know there not going to be a threat. Plus I think San Diego will start dropping off. They have a lot of hard games coming up. Including the Dolphins.

San Diego's going into an absolutely brutal stretch. This looks like the toughest remaining schedule in the league right now.

Nov. 10 @St. Louis 1:00 PM ET
Nov. 17 San Francisco 4:05 PM ET
Nov. 24 @Miami 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 1 Denver 4:05 PM ET
Dec. 8 Oakland 4:15 PM ET
Dec. 15 @Buffalo 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 22 @Kansas City 1:00 PM ET

I was actually rooting for the Jets to lose this one and for the Chargers to stumble later, but this is ok because it may help us a lot later on.

that is a BRUTAL schedule for the chargers.

Jets look like a completely different team the past few weeks. Pennington is looking like the answer to their qb woes. I hope that if we take a big win from Green Bay we don't have a letdown to the stinking Jets next week!

Ah I don't like the result very much either. I don't like seeing the Hapless Wonders win big and become confident a week before playing us.
I also did not like seeing San Diego playing so badly while wearing those much much better looking uniforms than they normally wear.
Also looking at the upcoming San Diego schedule, I see two defenite losses, and the other five games would be shaky for them also, so going 2-5 in that stretch is a definite possiblity for them.

Originally posted by MiamiMan147
San Diego's going into an absolutely brutal stretch. This looks like the toughest remaining schedule in the league right now.

Nov. 10 @St. Louis 1:00 PM ET
Nov. 17 San Francisco 4:05 PM ET
Nov. 24 @Miami 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 1 Denver 4:05 PM ET
Dec. 8 Oakland 4:15 PM ET
Dec. 15 @Buffalo 1:00 PM ET
Dec. 22 @Kansas City 1:00 PM ET

excuse me while i get a new pair of underwear...arent these guys supposed to benefit from a last place schedule?

The days of rewarding losing teams with easy schedules disappeared with realignment. Then there is the fact that a team that was bad last year can be good this year and vice versa. You fin fans criticized Buffalo for having wins over such easy teams as Minnesota and Chicago. Well, those two teams have certainly had their troubles this year, but Chicago was 13-3 last year, a great team on their way to even greater things this year until something happened. Minnesota wasn't as good as Chicago last year, but they were far better than this year's version.

KC, like the Bills, do have some problems especially on defence, but together they are far more dangerous than the teams that finished up the 2001 season. That makes San Diego's schedule harder than what might have been predicted.

Back
Top Bottom