Thanks Phins = Nice Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks Phins = Nice Trade

cad

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We got the best CB in Round 2 a little expensive and you the best 2nd Round DE !

Good Trade and i hope you knock off the Patriots. Good luck this season Guys.

cad said:
We got the best CB in Round 2 a little expensive and you the best 2nd Round DE !

Yes also gotta take into consideration we got 6 mil of cap room.

Great trade for both parties, good luck to you guys

Yes forgot the space you need that too for a few new Saban guys.

cad said:

Thanks man. It's really great that both parties are happy with the trade. Good luck. :cooldude:

cad said:

I beg to differ, a lil expensive my a$$, you still ripped us off. You got arguably the best CB in the league... Buchanon went for a 2nd & 3rd and isn't close to being as good....and to top it off you still had to swap 5th's....that's some BS!

Predaphin said:
I beg to differ, a lil expensive my a$$, you still ripped us off, Buchanon went for a 2nd & 3rd and isn't nearly as good....and to top it off you still had to swap 5th's....that's some BS!
:yeahthat:

when i heard about the buchanon deal i was pissed. buchanon sucks compared to surtain, and he got a 2nd and 3rd? i would have been happy with at least just a 2nd, but the trading 5ths was just a slap in the face to me...

cad said:
We got the best CB in Round 2 a little expensive and you the best 2nd Round DE !.

Thanx. Hate to see him go, but it was for the best. Good luck to you too. I hope you sweep the raiders...
Good Trade and i hope you knock off the Patriots. Good luck this season Guys

Actually i love the trade cause we got Matt Roth who in my opinion actually is gonna start this year opposite of JT...the guys got a motor that never stops, and people were giving him comparisons to mike vrabel sorry in my opinion i gotta say hes more like a Patrick Kearney a guy that can stop the run and at the same time get 10-12 sacks a year...our D-line is gonna be pretty hard to stop as well now...were gonna have Kevin Carter coming from the inside along with Timbo

What we got is what we got. That is the best offer for Surtain because of how much money the guy commands and the Texans wanted a returner and a younger corner. Let them overpay. Im happy as can be with the trade and Im glad so are the KC fans.

motioncityhifi said:
What we got is what we got. That is the best offer for Surtain because of how much money the guy commands and the Texans wanted a returner and a younger corner. Let them overpay. Im happy as can be with the trade and Im glad so are the KC fans.

you can't expect to give things away, we we're ok even with Surtain on the roster...at least for this season.

Predaphin said:
you can't expect to give things away, we we're ok even with Surtain on the roster...at least for this season.

But he would have left next season and we would have got nothing in return.

hey, i'm not saying i wouldn't have done the trade... just that i'm pissed that ours seems like a smack in the face compared to the Buchanon trade...

cad said:

Thanks! Good trade for all!

Back
Top Bottom