Thanks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks...

pilotfish

Veteran.
Reaction score
First, thanks to all the members for a lot of great insight. I've just now become a new member, but have read this forum many times over the past season. It's the best on the net.

I am hoping to get some opinions of some "below the radar" type college players that many of you may have noticed. Maybe you attended a certain college, so you follow that team and know of a palyer or two that have a chance, but will probably be a secon day pick. For instance, I went to Colorado. I'd love to see the 'Phins pick up D.J. Hackett (6'3", 200). He caught 78 for 1013 and 7 TDs. Don't know his 40, but he looks fast enough and made some very nice plays in the 5 games I saw this year. he'll stick somewhere! Derek McCoy (6'3", 205), CU's other WR was 63/883/11. He'll make someones roster as well.

Any other nuggets out there?

One good thing about this season. We are going to have a lot to read this offseason!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: to Finheaven.

These are the kinds of posts we like. Profess your undying love for the site. :D

There will be plenty of draft talk here very soon. Especially in the next few weeks and in February when the Combine occurs. It'll get cranking.

I too profess my undying love for the site. :D Best Dolphins message board around. :beerbang:

As far as pro prospects...unfortunately, I don't know much about college football so I couldn't tell you anything other than second hand info. I'll be counting on all you Mel-Kiper-types out there to help the rest of us out. :)

ETA: Where are my manners? Welcome pilotfish!

As for the combine...........The NFL network might broadcast the Combine!!!!!:woot: :band: :hump:

I heard a blip on that in the NFL network.....anybody here anything about this?

If you have ever seen footage of the combine......You learn alot about how good the QB's and WR's are.....everything else is worthless really.......

Two positions of need for us will be in FULL display......

Originally posted by Section126
As for the combine...........The NFL network might broadcast the Combine!!!!!:woot: :band: :hump:

If you have ever seen footage of the combine......You learn alot about how good the QB's and WR's are.....everything else is worthless really.......

Oh man did you really have to say the NFL Network is broadcasting it? Muck is gonna get you. :lol:

That's GREAT NEWS THOUGH! :woot: Can't wait!

That would be great.:D I love the NFL network.

Welcome to FinHeaven Pilotfish.

UH OH...is that considered Spam?
Actually, I didn't think of that, but I don't think it is. I just remember he took a sarcastic jab at me before when I mentioned the NFL Network because it's only on DirecTV and he doesn't have it. ;) I'm sure someone will tape it anyway. I know I will be.

Back
Top Bottom