**Thanksgiving Game Day Thread** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Thanksgiving Game Day Thread**

Back from the game. Here are my takes

Detriots Turf is horrible

Josh - the elbow is really limiting him. You can see it in his throwing motion. He kind of is back to his rookie year big elongated tomahawk motion. His different arm angle throws are gone right now. It was noticeable.

WRs - Bills need Gabe Davis to pull his head out his routes are lazy, slow not sure if it is mental from the injury he had wary in the season or that ankle and groin still bothering him. But he is hurting the offense right now.

Dorsey- he is really struggling right now. Will not scheme to get Diggs away from the brackets he is facing. Route concepts are basic. I am missing Daboll

OL can we please finally invest some assets and fix the freaking OG play finally.

Good to see Tre Back on the field. That will really help the pass defense

Good to have 8 wins and 10 days off after the last couple games. Von only have a sprain please and thank you.

Back from the game. Here are my takes

Detriots Turf is horrible

Josh - the elbow is really limiting him. You can see it in his throwing motion. He kind of is back to his rookie year big elongated tomahawk motion. His different arm angle throws are gone right now. It was noticeable.

WRs - Bills need Gabe Davis to pull his head out his routes are lazy, slow not sure if it is mental from the injury he had wary in the season or that ankle and groin still bothering him. But he is hurting the offense right now.

Dorsey- he is really struggling right now. Will not scheme to get Diggs away from the brackets he is facing. Route concepts are basic. I am missing Daboll

OL can we please finally invest some assets and fix the freaking OG play finally.

Good to see Tre Back on the field. That will really help the pass defense

Good to have 8 wins and 10 days off after the last couple games. Von only have a sprain please and thank you.
I hope he's alright because I don't wish injuries on players but other than that screw the Jills

Very disrespectful you are…

I’d expect more from an admin but whatever…

You don’t have a clue what your doing so I shouldn’t expect more from you…

If you don’t think the elbow injury isn’t having an impact then idk what to tell you buddy…

Go fins!
Nice try, keep making excuses for him.
Stats look about the same to me pre and post-injury, actually, slightly better post-injury. He injured himself at the very end of the Jets game so we'll consider the Jet's game pre-injury...
1669429401647.png

So he throws for 330 in the game immediately following "the injury" and the excuse isn't mentioned, but then subsequently throws 197 and 253 and it's because of his injury? Pre-injury (3 games) he throws 5/4 td to int ratio then 4/3 after he's injured? 57.47% pre-injury completion vs 63.73% post-injury. I'm calling BS on that whole injury story. Take away his running and he is slightly above average as a passer this year...

Here's another one to chew on...
1669431096514.png
That "injury" has really wreaked havoc on this season's performance...

As far as being "disrespectful", I was in no way disrespectful, I simply called out your defense of him, if you're too sensitive to handle an opposing (correct) view, backed with stats, I don't know what to tell you. I could have stated your view was complete horse **** and your Allen O.C.D must be kicking in because you're talking out of your ass, but I didn't. See how that works?

Respectfully,
Mr. Bad Admin

Attachments

• 1669429659654.png
    1669429659654.png
    45 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom