That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds" | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds"

I really like Tua...

Having said that, I'd be picking up the phone again and calling a certain team in Texas.
I sure wish you watson fan boy's would put that nonsense to rest.Your not going to see him in Aqua

You cant throw away the ball like that. The ball should be thrown away from any catchable target. The fact that the ball made it near three players should be enough to call it a bad decision by the qb. Moving forward, he did a great job guiding our team to two drives with scores.

I sure wish you watson fan boy's would put that nonsense to rest.Your not going to see him in Aqua

I've don't think I've ever pushed the Watson agenda.

But you're the type of guy who talks %^&* about people's opinion on a MESSAGE BOARD.

You cant throw away the ball like that. The ball should be thrown away from any catchable target. The fact that the ball made it near three players should be enough to call it a bad decision by the qb. Moving forward, he did a great job guiding our team to two drives with scores.
I don't think it was a "decision". QB was having to try hard as hell to get rid of the ball to get rid of the ball before being blasted. He didn't complete the physical action right.

Team has got to give the QB more help on third downs so he doesn't get killed.

I don't think it was a "decision". QB was having to try hard as hell to get rid of the ball to get rid of the ball before being blasted. He didn't complete the physical action right.

Team has got to give the QB more help on third downs so he doesn't get killed.

That is your take on it and everyone has a take even Tua himself. Regardless of the reason it didnt resulted in a pick 6t thank god. We should have taken a slide and we should have punted. I really doubt our coaching staff did not corrected him.

That God you are talking about has zero pocket awareness - Tua has it in spades

He has to reconcile that a rush is going to be in his face each play and that is what the greats do the work they it
Lol. I meant he became their god because they worship him. I think he is trash and it is specifically what you said... He has no pocket awareness and folds under pressure. I have been quoted as saying that Tua has more pocket awareness in his rookie year than Tannehill had in year 7.

Lol. I meant he became their god because they worship him. I think he is trash and it is specifically what you said... He has no pocket awareness and folds under pressure. I have been quoted as saying that Tua has more pocket awareness in his rookie year than Tannehill had in year 7.
And I watched some Tua plays and replays closely yesterday, and was impressed at how he was keeping his eyes downfield under heavy duress. There was one play where he got turned around, but on most others he was scanning while evading.

It is beyond me that nobody has said anything about what Gesicki did on this play not once but twice batted the ball up in the air to gift wrap it into the pat's db's hand's. If anyone is to blame for this interception you need to ask Big G about it.Re-watch the end of the play. Yes Tua should not have thrown the ball but Gesicki is why it was intercepted

Thats a ridiculous take.

If I throw a knife at you and someone tries to save you by catching the knife, but the knife gets tipped into you, how is that the fault of anyone but the person who threw the knife?

Yeah the ball got tipped in the air multiple times, it never should have been thrown like that. He just needed to throw it out of bounds beyond the LOS not 50 yards downfield.

Its not the end of his career as a QB or the worst play ever, its just ridiculous how nothing can be his fault.

That is your take on it and everyone has a take even Tua himself. Regardless of the reason it didnt resulted in a pick 6t thank god. We should have taken a slide and we should have punted. I really doubt our coaching staff did not corrected him.
No QB slides behind the LOS when they are running towards the sideline. And mechanically its not even that easy to slide in that situation before you're creamed by the defensive player.

Thats a ridiculous take.

If I throw a knife at you and someone tries to save you by catching the knife, but the knife gets tipped into you, how is that the fault of anyone but the person who threw the knife?

Yeah the ball got tipped in the air multiple times, it never should have been thrown like that. He just needed to throw it out of bounds beyond the LOS not 50 yards downfield.

Its not the end of his career as a QB or the worst play ever, its just ridiculous how nothing can be his fault.
Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

The Tua haters should have a field day with this one. It's a lose, lose situation for him in their eyes. Because to them, either A) He's lying, or B) He doesn't have the arm strength to throw it out of bounds. Funny, because Baker Mayfield had the exact same thing happen to him at the end of the Chiefs game. I guess he doesn't have the arm strength either. :rolleyes:

To be fair Baker was halfway to the ground when that ball came out lol. Not quite the same situation.

The Tua haters should have a field day with this one. It's a lose, lose situation for him in their eyes. Because to them, either A) He's lying, or B) He doesn't have the arm strength to throw it out of bounds. Funny, because Baker Mayfield had the exact same thing happen to him at the end of the Chiefs game. I guess he doesn't have the arm strength either. :rolleyes:
Baker was 21/21 for 321 yards and that ONE interception.

Kanye West Idk GIF by Barstool Sports

Back
Top Bottom