That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds" | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That interception by Tua: "Was trying to throw it out of bounds"

He's way better than Tua. Guy is a former MVP and started in a Super Bowl. He isn't what he used to be, but we don't need him to be great. We just need a solid veteran QB and we win it all. Defense is the best in the league. Offense is loaded with WRs and TEs. Need a QB. Tua is not it.
200-1.gif

If the name of the game is to win championships, or win in pressure time, then Ryan is not, and never was that man.

If Ryan was not as bad in pressure time, the Facons win more playoff games, or at the very least, the Falcons win the SB against the Pats, the Defense and a great running game almost handed Ryan in the 1st half, if Ryan can just make a few plays in the 2nd half.

Boy do I feel better….. thank god our defense came through.

Which is why I will continue to laugh at their dumb a-- front office for taking Pitts over Fields who fell in their lap.

No TE has ever been the key driver leading a Super Bowl team(s).
I couldn't believe it on draft day when they past on Fields. I still get random laughed at posts for it. Do you?

Last edited:
Tua is the worst qb in the division, it’s not even close. I was watching some of the Jets Panthers game and Wilson looks like the real deal, he has some serious arm talent and you saw what Mac Jones is about

Somebodies favourite team took an excruciating L - one measly point - 2 games in a row now at Foxborough from the Diminutive One

New curse Dolphins setting a trend

Tua is garbage! There is no circle! He is the absolute worst starting QB in our division period. Grier is the other issue. Sure, he is great with trades but talent evaluation, garbage. Look at Tua for example
I prefer to save the word 'garbage' for certain posts and not people....well

In the post game presser, Tua let it be known that the wild interception he threw was meant to be thrown out of bounce. Gotta get this out here before the fan base goes haywire.
smh.. tua's a lefty going to his right and gets drilled as he is throwing across his body and people will complain about arm strength. just amazing.. it's official now.. not to get political but TDS is now tua derangement syndrome. lol

Wow this post reeks of youthful exuberance or a closet Patriot’s troll. Either way ignore!
No troll here, you can’t honestly think that Tua is the answer at qb. All he throws are mostly short slant routes and did you see his attempt at sliding, he basically fell or more like stumbled forward. He’s so fragile that they have to bring in the back qb to do a sneak. They definitely won’t win games because of him they will win in spite of him.

I like Tua, he did some good things. The pass to Parker on the last drive was huge. The offense got 2 first downs to win the game... huge. However, he does stumble at times and the spin escapes are going to cost us. Looks awkward and he holds the ball with 1 hand far away from his body. A little surprused on the stumbling, footwork was not great. People can mislead and say he was hit or teying to throw the ball out of bounds. Went to my sons HS game friday, QB got hurt so a sophmore who got his first chance to play was in the almost identical siruation and he knew to throw the ball away. I also thought the defense was unprepared, seemed so obvious mac would not challenge and dbs and throw to the backs all day.

Back
Top Bottom