That Same Ol Feeling?????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That Same Ol Feeling??????????

wood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is anybody getting that same ol Miami feeling??? the won where they come out like gangbusters then get pounced, then they will get it going again and then here comes December. I hate to be a pesimist but after the game i said here we go again another false sense of this is our year to separate ourselves and move to next level. We cant have weeks like this and be the best.

Anybody else get that feeling after the game.

Die hard Dolphins fan here for 25years, ive seen the very highs and all the let downs, and thats what the fins do, get us all worked up. I talk **** every year at work all of September and for the most part of November, then i tale off midway through November and im usually quiet in December.

This is kinda like the outburst Zach had last year when the Jets beat us again. youll remember that.

Actully quite the opposite. I feel more confident now than before Sun that we are going to beet a tough New England team next week. I am upset that we gave up on the run so early, but i am so excited that it upsets me. Our YPC shows we have had the most consistent RB in the NFL witch make a difference in Dec and Jan more than any other month. WE get our difference making CB back this week and our boys will be fired up to play the SB champs at home. I have a sneaking suspicion everyone in Miami next week will get real tired of hearing "who let the dogs out" especialy if they are dressed in red, white, and blue.

I think that "feeling" is why every one in here is SOOOO upset.:(

I dont get "that feeling" at all. Although "that feeling" has kept from going San Diego crazy. The resopn why we lost this past week, aside from playing a very offensively talented team, is that we stopped dictating the pace of the game as we did in the first 3 games.

I think this game was a coaching anomaly, which I dont expect to see happen again. Turner abandonded the run far to early and the defense was soft and did not look up for the game. These are problems that are easily fixed, unlike past years when the problems consisted of no offensive power, inabiliy to run and stop the run, etc. I feel no need to panic; our coaches are top notch and will fix this.

Its better to go to the doctor and got the bad news early, but while it is still fixable. I prescribe some heavy film sessions and this will clear up within a couple of weeks.

The Fins have been a predominently passing team in the 1st half of each game so far this year so the idea that we abandoned the run too early is a bit flawed. The differences are that we did not get ahead as we had in the previous 3 games and we turned the ball over twice in the 1st half resulting in 10 points.

Mee is right(;) )....the coaches blew it when they had Jay throwing the ball on second and 4 with ten minutes left in the game and we were only down by eight....I mean wasn't RW averaging 5yards a carry? Didn't he just rip off a 6 yard run? Wasn't Jay being pressured everytime he went back? I realize hindsight is 20/20, but they panicked when there was plenty of time to settle down and go back to OUR way of football.

It was a bad game from the coaching standpoint as well as perfect execution by the Chiefs' offense that did us in this week.

No it was 2nd and 3 and RW just had caught a 7 yard pass. But your point is understandable. Of course it's now 1 play that's being debated, a 2nd and 3 call, and if Jay had completed a pass maybe RW gets 7 more carries as they march down the field. We'll never know.

I don't quite have that sinking feeling this year, since I know we have a much more quality team than we have had in those last unpleasant years. I am most disatisfied with Wanny's inability/unwillingness to utilize players when the time calls for it.

This always happens in the NFL. You can go from the Penthouse to the outhouse and vice versa in the span of a single game and vice versa. No need to overreact. As everyone saw this weekend, MIA, DEN, NO, and NE all were beaten. Prior to this week, everything was rosey and all the teams were SuperBowl bound. This same type of discussion is going on in those other cities. But you know what? Beat NE this week and no one will care what happened in KC. Everyone needs to stop overreacting to one game abd see the bigger picture. And anyone that can't see that this clearly a better team, a different team than the previous ones just doesn't know football.

That's not true MiaMarino....this team has some defensive questions that could put them in the same league as some Dolphin teams in the past.....All go, and no slow!

It's too early for "that feeling." We lost one freaking game the weekend before facing the Super Bowl champions who happen to play in our same division. For crying out loud, let's chill!

Oh, and let's not forget that this loss came one week after one of the most emotional victories we've had in a very long while.

It's going to be another emotional year. :rolleyes: How can any rival fan question our support of the Dolphins? We spent hours last week boasting and hours this week bitching. Our opinions may be different, but our love for the Dolphins is the same.

<--------GROUP HUG---------> :D

Back
Top Bottom