that should take care of fsu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

that should take care of fsu

If FSU wins out they will be in the title game in January. They were lucky enough to get beat early. You all no no other team will run the table.

Dude, that Louisville win over FSU gave me a woody.:lol: Canes will kill 'em in their homecoming game.:rocker:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Dude, that Louisville win over FSU gave me a woody.:lol: Canes will kill 'em in their homecoming game.:rocker:
i know the canes will win, burying them would be good though!;)

Originally posted by RobertHoover
If FSU wins out they will be in the title game in January. They were lucky enough to get beat early. You all no no other team will run the table.

FSU wins out?

Ha!!!

they won't even win the ACC Championship, that will belong to North Carolina State University.

Bad times in Tallahassee!!!

there's very little hope for that to happen!:eek: :lol:

FSU will probably win the conference since they lost out of conference and probably won't lose to an ACC school this year.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
FSU will probably win the conference since they lost out of conference and probably won't lose to an ACC school this year.
i want a video of your avatar ice. i was at a sports bar and couldn't tape it!:(

In all honesty I don't think FSU will run the table. I think there are several teams out there that are better.

Miami - It pains me to say it but they are by far the best team in college.

Oklahoma - Their D and Special teams are good enough to beat most teams and can keep them in against anyone.

Texas - Could line up and blow right through FSU

Va Tech- Their O would grind out a victory.

In my opinion I think that these four teams are going to decide who wins the national championship.

OU v. Texas in Two weeks

Miami v. Va Tech at the end of the season. both will be unbeaten

Georgia, Ohio State, and Oregon will all lose at least once.

My Pick is still Miami v. Oklahoma. And being an Oklahoma fan right now Miami scares the hell out of me.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I want a video of it too, luckily they still play it on TV all the time. :)
i have never seen a receiver look so out of control, yet he was in control!;)

Back
Top Bottom