That was a Hell of a Game. Well done reload for 2023 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was a Hell of a Game. Well done reload for 2023

So should the fins have been called on the same exact play when Allen was on the sideline? Just asking. Because the same exact thing happened is that fun player dirty?

I am also not cheering it but it was a legal and clean play wasn’t it.
It wasn't clean or legal. Just because the ref did not call it does not make it not dirty. Bills are story book team you were never going to get called. Lets forget Milano is the one that swung Tua week 3. Edmunds left his feet to hit our back and led with the crown. I do not feel bad for a single thing that happens to Bills players. Dirty players deserve all the Karma.

It wasn't clean or legal. Just because the ref did not call it does not make it not dirty. Bills are story book team you were never going to get called. Lets forget Milano is the one that swung Tua week 3. Edmunds left his feet to hit our back and led with the crown. I do not feel bad for a single thing that happens to Bills players. Dirty players deserve all the Karma.

Milano pushed a running QB out of bounds while in the field of play. Both clean and legal. Just like the No call on Allen on the sideline.

So now we want to Pivot to edmunds. Fine. Could it have been called sure. Just like Holland hit in Davis. Either called.

He is starting to see the entire field. I wish his instincts where better at times, and I have always been on the fence about re-signing him, but this year it is like the light clicked on and I am now seeing what the Bills thought was there. He feels like he has been in the league forever in reality has been in 5 years now, and is ONLY 24.
Don't care. Not a Bills site regardless how much you want to post your relentless Bills drivel on here.

Milano pushed a running QB out of bounds while in the field of play. Both clean and legal. Just like the No call on Allen on the sideline.

So now we want to Pivot to edmunds. Fine. Could it have been called sure. Just like Holland hit in Davis. Either called.
Show me where Holland led with his helmet?

So should the fins have been called on the same exact play when Allen was on the sideline? Just asking. Because the same exact thing happened is that fun player dirty?

Also should I blame Higgins and call him dirty for a legal hit that led to a Dakar Commotio Cordis?
Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Thank the refs and the nfl for the win.

Good luck moving forward. Let’s see how the officiating is next week
They will help them made the divisional game. It will be fixed so Bills dont unfairly lose the home field advantage they should have gotten if Hamlin has not been injured. Then NEMESIS comes and they are out for good. 🤣🤣🤣 Go Mahomes!

Also should I blame Higgins and call him dirty for a legal hit that led to a Dakar Commotio Cordis?
The Allen play was not even close to the Skyler play. Skyler was Cleary moving to go out of bounds.

It is insane a fan base that threw snowballs at players live on the field are so concerned about Hamlin's health. They are all frauds.

Hollands Helmet hit Gabe’s chest with the ball causing the incomplete pass. Take the glasses off if you want to scream about Edmunds hit. That should have been called too.

Next pivot
They made comment on TV how smart Holland was on that play and used his body instead of his head.

Back
Top Bottom