That was a Hell of a Game. Well done reload for 2023 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was a Hell of a Game. Well done reload for 2023

Do you think losing Daboll had a bigger impact than most would admit? It doesn't seem like much of a coincidence that Daboll left, Allen started turning the ball over left and right, and Daniel Jones lead the NFL in lowest INT %.

Since the division has been going through Buffalo lately, I'd like to think that this Allen regression is permanent now that Daboll is gone. He's still a hell of a player, but the version of 2 years ago would have been much more formidable year after year whereas this version is more beatable so hopefully that's the case.

Do you think losing Daboll had a bigger impact than most would admit? It doesn't seem like much of a coincidence that Daboll left, Allen started turning the ball over left and right, and Daniel Jones lead the NFL in lowest INT %.

Since the division has been going through Buffalo lately, I'd like to think that this Allen regression is permanent now that Daboll is gone. He's still a hell of a player, but the version of 2 years ago would have been much more formidable year after year whereas this version is more beatable so hopefully that's the case.
I do. Daboll and Josh were locked in. They saw eye to eye on the offensive design. And was Joshs OC his entire development.

I like many are hoping for One and Done with Dorsey. Or major improvement in his design and play calling. Most Bills fans I know are ready for him to get his HC job and move to Joe Brady

What’s insane is comparing fans before an injury to what Cleary didn’t happen on Sunday. I didn’t see a snowball in sight. Did you?
There was not 7 feet of snow for fans to toss players this week.

I also believe Miami wins with Tua. The Dolphins left a lot of plays on the field.

Coming into the game, I thought the key was Miami's running game and not letting Allen beat you with his legs.

Buffalo's defense shut down the run and forced Thompson to beat them. That's exactly what I would have done. Unfortunately, the Dolphins receivers didn't help Thompson out. The early drop by Waddle was pretty big. There were five or six drops that could have extended drives.

Thompson's second interception was a killer. Throw that ball away and maybe it's a different game. Although the Bills would have had excellent field position (most likely) on the punt.

I thought Miami's defense did an excellent job of limiting Allen's runs. Seven sacks, two picks, a strip sack for a touchdown. That's about as much as a defense can do. Allen is going to make plays.

In the end, Miami killed themselves on offense with false starts, clock management etc.

So then your hyperbole means nothing then just more pivoting.
Yes...fans who threw snowballs and needed a 10 min delay to be told to stop care so much about players health. I get we are talking about neanderthals who jump through tables and live in the dump of Buffalo. Can not expect much from such a low form of humans.

Yes...fans who threw snowballs and needed a 10 min delay to be told to stop care so much about players health. I get we are talking about neanderthals who jump through tables and live in the dump of Buffalo. Can not expect much from such a low form of humans.
Again more hyperbole you just said there wasn’t any snow at the stadium. I am sorry that your depth of football knowledge has been tapped and we are into the hyperbole and attacking fans you know nothing about.

Ask Tua about the Bills fan base.

Bring me their picks I will gladly take that 2nd or up

I didn't offer you a 2nd. I offered you a 4th for a guy that no one wants.

Why do you suddenly want MORE compensation than what was used to draft him? Your suggesting he has some value?

Then he plays for Bills next year on his Million Dollar Deal. There easy.

Ahh ok, back to the fantasy world for responses. I get it, you don't want to think about it.

Your a good poster, not trying to be hard on you in particular.

There are nitwits on here who reply to me and say things like "you should put more thought into your posts". Little do they know that my brain never shuts off to begin with so all I do is think.

I am not always right (almost always am though) but I am not, its never because I didn't think about it enough.

I can stare salary cap figures all day.

Ahh ok, back to the fantasy world for responses. I get it, you don't want to think about it.

Your a good poster, not trying to be hard on you in particular.

There are nitwits on here who reply to me and say things like "you should put more thought into your posts". Little do they know that my brain never shuts off to begin with so all I do is think.

I am not always right (almost always am though) but I am not, its never because I didn't think about it enough.

I can stare salary cap figures all day.
So then Post your info. Show me where Gabe Davis will hold out and not play. Because until you can do that any other statement is also fantasy.

Clearly you must personally know Gabe. So let’s see those texts.

He is on contract. He will be a Bill. He lost his chance for a lucrative extension this offseason. Maybe they circle back in the summer after they set their team (like they historically do).

Priorities are Edmunds and Poyer. One will get signed other tagged IMO.

It is insane a fan base that threw snowballs at players live on the field are so concerned about Hamlin's health. They are all frauds.
Prayers for damar one minute
Then no call when Ahmed is defenseless and decapitated
Hypocrites. It’s all about player safety.
Anymore spotters in the nfl, haven’t heard about one since teddy got “concussed”

Back
Top Bottom