That was funny!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was funny!!

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
Jes' messin'.

Clearly, Ray Lucas isn't ready for big time. However, you can't blame him as much for this game as you can for the Bills game. Konrad and Carter fumbled....not his fault AND the defense didn't seem to play as well as it can

Yea saw a similar game this last Sunday...damn now who was that playing again...oh yea, THE BILLS.

See ya in a few weeks.

How many points did Green Bay score off of turnovers?? Does anybody know?? Lucas sucks.

What the hell are people expecting of our D? We just played arguably the 2 best QB's in the game. Our offense turned the ball over 10 FREAKIN TIMES and yet our D gave up 16 to the Bills and 17 to the Pack in GB. I have no problem with the D. Both of the Packers TD's were scored on short fields. One started in our territory and the other started at their 48.

This coaching staff needs to go into '99 Damon Huard mode. You know when he went 4-1 and Jimmy didn't let him do anything. If your primary isn't open run with it or throw it away or take the sack. Just don't turn it over. Let the D do it's job and hope that we win field position battles. It wasn't all Ray's fault tonight and we actually could move the ball on the Pack but we kept turning it over. That NY crowd is going to be merciless on Ray Sunday Night.

Oh yeah and Konrad isn't handed the ball 1 more time this year, just let him catch it. That guy has been dissappointing to say the least, but he has played better this year.

Originally posted by chambers84
How many points did Green Bay score off of turnovers?? Does anybody know?? Lucas sucks.

It is sad when a Bills' fan makes more sence than you:mad:

The funniest thing is these people are falling in love with Fiedler because Lucas sucks so bad. That is hillarious.

Originally posted by dolfan25
What the hell are people expecting of our D? We just played arguably the 2 best QB's in the game. Our offense turned the ball over 10 FREAKIN TIMES and yet our D gave up 16 to the Bills and 17 to the Pack in GB. I have no problem with the D. Both of the Packers TD's were scored on short fields. One started in our territory and the other started at their 48.

This coaching staff needs to go into '99 Damon Huard mode. You know when he went 4-1 and Jimmy didn't let him do anything. If your primary isn't open run with it or throw it away or take the sack. Just don't turn it over. Let the D do it's job and hope that we win field position battles. It wasn't all Ray's fault tonight and we actually could move the ball on the Pack but we kept turning it over. That NY crowd is going to be merciless on Ray Sunday Night.

Oh yeah and Konrad isn't handed the ball 1 more time this year, just let him catch it. That guy has been dissappointing to say the least, but he has played better this year.

Good post. There were 2 other things that pissed me off 2 night. The coaches were overzealous with Carter obviously. He was not prepared for NFL speed or hits, yet the coaches had him on the feild for 90% of the game. They should have had him as the #4 guys, and design 3-4 plays for CC to get him assimilated to the NFL again. Of course that is hind sight, I to was hopeing for CC to come up big, but if you live on planet earth you would have seen the rest of the NFL at the top of their game and CC had his first week of training camp. The other thing that got me right angry was the emotionless mood by the whole team and coaching staff. This is fing Monday night in the most famous stadium in the NFL, and we looked like we would rather be on the beach sipping pina coladas. Big players step up in the national spotlight, and we didn't have any.

Originally posted by Typ0
The funniest thing is these people are falling in love with Fiedler because Lucas sucks so bad. That is hillarious.

The funny thing is all of the Fiedler haters/bashers that wanted Lucas at QB got what they wanted and they are all wrong. Lucas sucks, and Jay is BY FAR a better QB than Lucas. Know what's even more funny?? The fact that people still think Lucas should be our QB over Jay. More do you ask??? Ray Lucas's QB rating after 2 games is 33.5. Oops, that's not funny, it's downright sad!!! RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!!

So do you switch to Sage next week? Unbiased opinion says no only because I'm not sure if Sage got any starts with the Redskins. If he did, I would say take a chance with him vs. Jets.

Originally posted by chambers84
The funny thing is all of the Fiedler haters/bashers that wanted Lucas at QB got what they wanted and they are all wrong. Lucas sucks, and Jay is BY FAR a better QB than Lucas. Know what's even more funny?? The fact that people still think Lucas should be our QB over Jay. More do ask??? Ray Lucas's QB rating after 2 games is 33.5. Oops, that's not funny, it's downright sad!!! RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!!

Yes every Feidler basher has shut their mouth. I would consider myself a 50-50 feidler basher, and I am praying for him to comeback right now. That being said right now you blameing Lucas for all the problems you sound like the Feidler bashers from last year. The Miami Dolphins sucked 2 night!

Your right, I kinda do sound like the Fiedler bashers from last year and part of this year, so how does it feel?? The fact is Lucas sucks, he isn't better than Jay fiedler and it pisses most Jay-haters off. I think it's damn funny!!

The Herb never got any starts but they have to play him. Lucas got starts and he sucks. Does getting starts and sucking immediately qualify you for starting over someone who has never started so you don't know if they suck. Being a second string QB in this league means you have to be prepared to go in the game on a split seconds notice and perform. You also have to be prepared enough to start games. It's a rough league and QB's get hurt just like every other position. Lucas sucks. He is not starter material when he throws balls away like he does. He is not prepared when he is throwing excellent passes to phantom receivers. He is not prepared when he fumbles just by ****ing his arm back. Miami can't afford to keep taking chances on Lucas their whole season is slipping away. GB is a very good defense but the Bills defense sucks and Lucas made them look like the 85 Bears. Wannstat is a stubborn bastarad. Long live Ray Lucas!

Back
Top Bottom