That wasn't Jay Fiedler on Thanxgiving day ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That wasn't Jay Fiedler on Thanxgiving day .....

MiamiTrooper

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On Thanksgiving, an alien bodysnatcher took control of Fiedler's body and used Fiedler's ears as satellite dishes to communicate to his family back on his home planet and wish them a happy Thanksgiving.

Fiedler has survived the bodysnatching and is now back in control of his own body, as we all saw in the New England game.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Originally posted by MiamiTrooper
On Thanksgiving, an alien bodysnatcher took control of Fiedler's body and used Fiedler's ears as satellite dishes to communicate to his family back on his home planet and wish them a happy Thanksgiving.

Fiedler has survived the bodysnatching and is now back in control of his own body, as we all saw in the New England game.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

yeah...we all should listen to you....

Re: Re: That wasn't Jay Fiedler on Thanxgiving day .....

Originally posted by FFiB

yeah...we all should listen to you....

I don't care who you listen to .....as long as Fiedler and Wanny are gone next year, I could care less.

hey ffib wake up the real jay stood back up how can you pull for the guy? same **** every year since he has been there.the defense played awesome today.our offense and coaching is pathetic.jay has maybe 1 or 2 great games in him thats it nor can the guy play a whole season he reminds me of chris chandler can you say INJURY PRONE to go along with inconsistity

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
hey ffib wake up the real jay stood back up how can you pull for the guy? same **** every year since he has been there.the defense played awesome today.our offense and coaching is pathetic.jay has maybe 1 or 2 great games in him thats it nor can the guy play a whole season he reminds me of chris chandler can you say INJURY PRONE to go along with inconsistity

I have no problems with constructive critisism..but stupidity like that (not you) just irks me.

That post was an ignorant, low IQ, flame post at its best...a Jets fan could not have done better.

Maybe he just does'nt feel like curling up in a fetal position or lashing out, so insted he makes light of it all.

Some people just have no humor. Hey FFib, u must be the life of the party everytime u go out. LMAO

Check your own IQ, since u cant recognize humor when u see it. I feel bad for miserable people like u. Cheer up, dude. Your life cant be that bad.

Fiedler didn't play like himself today. He played like another Dolphins QB who wears the number 14.

Back
Top Bottom