thats funny.Chrebet is a troll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thats funny.Chrebet is a troll

Dolfan950

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Very cool site guys! I wish Fiedler the best,but dont you wish we had Drew Brees?

Originally posted by Dolfan950
Very cool site guys! I wish Fiedler the best,but dont you wish we had Drew Brees?

No way the guy completely sucks! His career winning years are over. Mark my words, when the Bills are searching for a new QB after the season.

Re: Re: thats funny.Chrebet is a troll

Originally posted by WCoastFin

No way the guy completely sucks! His career winning years are over. Mark my words, when the Bills are searching for a new QB after the season.

....oops sorry bout that I thought it said Drew Bledsoe, But Drew Brees heck ya!!!!And we could of had him but i think we opted with J.Fletcher.

not that there is anything wrong with Fletcher, he is great. But we need an A1 qb

We don't know if Brees is going to turn out to be that.

Jay Fiedler is already an above average starting QB.

If Drew Brees was on our roster, Fiedler would still be our starter anyways. At least Fletcher will see the field this year.

Drew Brees hasn't done anything yet ....He is undersie qb with decent throw power...I wouldn't state that "Bress is going to be awsome"...

"well you can call me the brees...I keep blowin down the road..."
:band:

Sorry... but everytime I hear his name, I think of the Lynyrd Skynyrd song...

Originally posted by Dolfan950
welcome aboard Dolfan950 !

to answer your question - maybe :o

If Fletcher falls the way of Ben Kelly, Dorien Brew and every other CB picked besides Pat and Sam lately, then Yes. If he plays as well as Cousin did last year, No.

Back
Top Bottom