That’s our coach! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That’s our coach!

I understand he's a first year coach in his "first game", but this is a little silly.

What did that prove?
That the guys in our uniform could finish a game scoring more than the guys in the other uniform.

I'm pretty sure the Bucs are glad we did it. Preseason is more about getting a good eval than wins and loses. Kicker gets iced and blows a makeable game winner? Yeah that's important for them to know.

I’ll tell what I see. I see a coach taken advantage of every opportunity in a preseason game to improve his craft. Notice how quick plays were called and the offense getting in and out of huddles to the line of scrimmage! I know it’s early however that is a far cry what we have seen in the past.

I’ll tell what I see. I see a coach taken advantage of every opportunity in a preseason game to improve his craft. Notice how quick plays were called and the offense getting in and out of huddles to the line of scrimmage! I know it’s early however that is a far cry what we have seen in the past.
He's gonna be awesome, just wait and see. It might not be over night or anything but it's coming.

McD helped win that game in the end. Never saw ‘he who shall not be named’ do that.

these kinds of mental advantage moves have been lacking at both QB and coach for ages! when have we seen our QB take advantage of offsides? or snap to catch em offsides? Tua has shown a bit of it finally and our coach too

Back
Top Bottom