thats what i figured

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
1,002
Location
Planet Telex
That's ancient in draft terms. Cedrick ran a 4.6x and is falling. If he puts on enough weight he can be a decent pulling guard.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
0
TeeMoney said:
That's ancient in draft terms. Cedrick ran a 4.6x and is falling. If he puts on enough weight he can be a decent pulling guard.
4.51 and it's "Cedric." You trash the guy and can't even spell his name.
 

Fitz

Hammered
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
It don't matter how fast the guy is, He has a Violent running style, he's gonna be burying linebackers in no time.
 

jason_taylor

Pro Bowler
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
4,336
Reaction score
9
benson is proven that he can carry the ball 25 to 35 times a game do you know that brown can 4 a fact????????????????? he didnt in college so tell me dont think it will be any diffrent in the nfl where the big boys play?????????
 

BassFin

Starter
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
674
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando
jason_taylor said:
benson is proven that he can carry the ball 25 to 35 times a game do you know that brown can 4 a fact????????????????? he didnt in college so tell me dont think it will be any diffrent in the nfl where the big boys play?????????
Dude, what are you 12? You think Brown can't carry the load? Get a clue. Dude is 6-1 223. He's no pansy. And when Cadillac went down, he carried the rock and put up awesome numbers. And in a strong conference to boot.

You can make your case for Benson without talking complete trash about Brown.
 

Boik14

Hammered
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
7,227
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NYC
No thanks. ill stick to my mock draft which none of you boogers seem to like
 

Fitz

Hammered
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
That mock draft has to be the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. :roflmao:
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
0
BassFin said:
Dude, what are you 12? You think Brown can't carry the load? Get a clue. Dude is 6-1 223. He's no pansy. And when Cadillac went down, he carried the rock and put up awesome numbers. And in a strong conference to boot.

You can make your case for Benson without talking complete trash about Brown.
He's never touched the ball 200 times in a year (receiving and rushing). He'll need to almost double that in the NFL. There is a justified concern...He's also a bit of an upright runner who isn't elusive and absorbs hits.
 

byroan

Hammered
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,554
Reaction score
0
jason_taylor said:
benson is proven that he can carry the ball 25 to 35 times a game do you know that brown can 4 a fact????????????????? he didnt in college so tell me dont think it will be any diffrent in the nfl where the big boys play?????????
You're too use to seeing Wad Ball. You'll never see one of our RB's carrying the ball 25-35 times a game.
 

Fitz

Hammered
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
byroan said:
You're too use to seeing Wad Ball. You'll never see one of our RB's carrying the ball 25-35 times a game.
why not? Ricky did it every game for 2 years.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
0
byroan said:
You're too use to seeing Wad Ball. You'll never see one of our RB's carrying the ball 25-35 times a game.
We'll see him run 25 times a game... We porbably won't run the ball 35ish, but 25-30 is balanced.
 

byroan

Hammered
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,554
Reaction score
0
Fitz said:
why not? Ricky did it every game for 2 years.
That's because of Wanny. We have a new OC that isn't going to run the ball all the time.
 
Top Bottom