thats what i figured | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thats what i figured

true and no i was one of the fortunate i was a dolfan even be 4 marino was there when david woodly and don strock played sooooo nooooo im not 12 just know my football and who is and who isnt 100% ready 4 the nfl and i know benson is ready

Hostile7 said:
We'll see him run 25 times a game... We porbably won't run the ball 35ish, but 25-30 is balanced.

Onterrio Smith was the Vikings main RB last season, the most he ever carried the ball in a game was 20. We won't be using the same RB the whole game.

We need a RB that isn't just a threat to run the ball but also catch the ball out of the backfield.

IMO, that RB is Ronnie Brown.

byroan said:
Onterrio Smith was the Vikings main RB last season, the most he ever carried the ball in a game was 20. We won't be using the same RB the whole game.

We need a RB that isn't just a threat to run the ball but also catch the ball out of the backfield.

(benson) Has a well-developed frame with good muscle tone, big bubble, thick thighs, defined arms and broad shoulders … Has above-average balance and runs with good body lean, as he always falls forward … Patient runner who has a natural feel for blocking angles and runs with a low pad level … Shows very good instincts in the open field, making quick and crisp cuts … Has the vision and body control to see the cut-back lanes … Demonstrates excellent quickness, burst and acceleration through the holes … Possesses reliable hands and good run-after-catch ability … Very good receiver who is more effective on screens than deep routes … Has the short-area speed to get to the corner, but is more comfortable running between tackles to compensate for a lack of hip wiggle and sudden explosion to gain big yardage on the perimeter … Has the balance to plant and redirect, getting good leverage when he stays low in his pads, keeps his shoulders squared and generates his strong leg drive to push the pile … Likes his role as a playmaker and wants the ball with the game on the line … Sets up his blocks well and has a natural feel for the rush lanes … Stout runner through traffic, showing nimble feet to avoid leg tackles.

if he cant catch why are they saying that he can :shakeno: :wink:

byroan said:

That's because Smith isn't capable of handling a full time load. The #2 pick better be able to (if it's a RB).

All 3 RB are complete... All can catch very well, Ronnie Brown just happens to be best at it. It's not even an issue, IMO.

Benson also caught 69 passes for 621 yards (9.0 avg.) and three scores. His 6,161 all-purpose yards rank second in school annals, surpassed only by Williams (7,206). He is one of three players in NCAA history to rush for 5,000 yards and score 400 points. 262 of his 1,112 career carries have gone for first downs (23.6 percent) and Benson gained 3,108 of his 5,540 career rushing yards (56.1 percent) after contact. Only 84 of his 1,112 career carries have resulted in lost yardage (once every 13.2 carries). His 404 career points rank second in Texas history and fourth in NCAA annals among non-kickers.

jason_taylor said:
true and no i was one of the fortunate i was a dolfan even be 4 marino was there when david woodly and don strock played sooooo nooooo im not 12 just know my football and who is and who isnt 100% ready 4 the nfl and i know benson is ready

Well since you know football so well, and know who will and won't be ready, why dont you let me know who all the bust and stars of the draft are going to be??? Also if you know football so well, why are you quoting what the scouts are saying instead of having your own opinion?? Honestly I hate when people talk like they know something or have an opinon but then say well look what so-and-so said, blah blah. Go watch some college games, highlights, clips, whatever and develop your own opinion insteading of quoting the scouts, who honestly dont know as much as some think, otherwise they would be working in the front office for teams instead of posting mock drafts on the internet!

LtDan662002 said:
Well you do that but without the name calling
do you seriously get offended by the word booger.

jason_taylor said:
Benson also caught 69 passes for 621 yards (9.0 avg.) and three scores. His 6,161 all-purpose yards rank second in school annals, surpassed only by Williams (7,206). He is one of three players in NCAA history to rush for 5,000 yards and score 400 points. 262 of his 1,112 career carries have gone for first downs (23.6 percent) and Benson gained 3,108 of his 5,540 career rushing yards (56.1 percent) after contact. Only 84 of his 1,112 career carries have resulted in lost yardage (once every 13.2 carries). His 404 career points rank second in Texas history and fourth in NCAA annals among non-kickers.

Dayne had tons of college yards and records...what is he doing in the NFL???? Ricky ditto....Not even in the NFL anymore. Maybe killing the guy with carries in college carries over more than you think??

jason_taylor said:

And honestly stats aren't everything, other wise JJ Arrington would be the best RB in this draft, and Ron Dayne would be the best RB in the NFL! Watch some games and films, if you still think he is the best thats good, at least you think it by yourself and not by what other people say and thinkk about him.

I have the videos of the 3 backs Brown, Benson, and Williams. I've seen them all play and I have to go with Benson, if we can not trade down.

phins17 said:
I have the videos of the 3 backs Brown, Benson, and Williams. I've seen them all play and I have to go with Benson, if we can not trade down.

AGREED 100%

jason_taylor said:
AGREED 100%

Agreed 100%??? You posted some crappy mock draft to start the thread and then you posted a whole article writen by who knows who. Make your own judgements and watch the players instead of listening to others!

Fitz said:
That mock draft has to be the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. :roflmao:

yeah its pretty bad :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom