thats what i figured | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thats what i figured

That's ancient in draft terms. Cedrick ran a 4.6x and is falling. If he puts on enough weight he can be a decent pulling guard.

TeeMoney said:
That's ancient in draft terms. Cedrick ran a 4.6x and is falling. If he puts on enough weight he can be a decent pulling guard.

4.51 and it's "Cedric." You trash the guy and can't even spell his name.

It don't matter how fast the guy is, He has a Violent running style, he's gonna be burying linebackers in no time.

benson is proven that he can carry the ball 25 to 35 times a game do you know that brown can 4 a fact????????????????? he didnt in college so tell me dont think it will be any diffrent in the nfl where the big boys play?????????

jason_taylor said:
benson is proven that he can carry the ball 25 to 35 times a game do you know that brown can 4 a fact????????????????? he didnt in college so tell me dont think it will be any diffrent in the nfl where the big boys play?????????

Dude, what are you 12? You think Brown can't carry the load? Get a clue. Dude is 6-1 223. He's no pansy. And when Cadillac went down, he carried the rock and put up awesome numbers. And in a strong conference to boot.

You can make your case for Benson without talking complete trash about Brown.

No thanks. ill stick to my mock draft which none of you boogers seem to like

That mock draft has to be the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. :roflmao:

BassFin said:
Dude, what are you 12? You think Brown can't carry the load? Get a clue. Dude is 6-1 223. He's no pansy. And when Cadillac went down, he carried the rock and put up awesome numbers. And in a strong conference to boot.

You can make your case for Benson without talking complete trash about Brown.

He's never touched the ball 200 times in a year (receiving and rushing). He'll need to almost double that in the NFL. There is a justified concern...He's also a bit of an upright runner who isn't elusive and absorbs hits.

jason_taylor said:

You're too use to seeing Wad Ball. You'll never see one of our RB's carrying the ball 25-35 times a game.

byroan said:
You're too use to seeing Wad Ball. You'll never see one of our RB's carrying the ball 25-35 times a game.
why not? Ricky did it every game for 2 years.

byroan said:

We'll see him run 25 times a game... We porbably won't run the ball 35ish, but 25-30 is balanced.

Fitz said:
why not? Ricky did it every game for 2 years.

That's because of Wanny. We have a new OC that isn't going to run the ball all the time.

Back
Top Bottom