the 1 huge negative last night: Mare | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the 1 huge negative last night: Mare

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Hate to be a downer, but we need Mare to be automatic. He needs to be Mariano Rivera before the WS loss to the D'Backs on his kicks. Missing 2 kicks both of which good NFL kickers make is totally pathetic and unacceptable. What the #%^#%^ happened to that guy ? Is his foot still messed up like last year. :nono:

One of the kicks was off of that lovely infield dirt, so I can 'kind' of forgive that one... however, he does seem to be declining quickly...

I agree 100%, its like Royals mediocrity is rubbing off on him... After 2 years ago you expect him to make these kicks... But last year wasn't very good (for him) and this year... well.. The 51 yarder I can understand... but the 44 yarder? Could you imagine if we had lost by 3?

i dunno. i'll write off the one from the infield dirt. i didn't think it had a chance when they lined up for it. the other one was pretty long (over 50?), so i'm expecting his next game to be better.

51 yarders are chip shots for the top K in the NFL. He should take all his practice kicks on the infield dirt before home games so there are no excuses IMNSHO

I am not worried about Mare, but I think Royals stunk up the joint.

Back
Top Bottom