The 2001 Super Bowl FIXED? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2001 Super Bowl FIXED?

PhinsOwnU

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know most of you will just shrug it off and say this guy is just another lunatic with a conspiracy theory, but for anyone (like myself) who questions things take a look at this site.

stlouisrams dot net

( I can't post links for some reason)

I knew once the playoffs began that year that the Patriots were going to win the SB and that they weren't really that great of a team, but they would win anyways.

I personally believe that the league cheated for the Patriots in 2001. I'm not a wacko or anything, but i do believe that sometimes certain sporting events are fixed and that the 2001 Patriots received a free ride to the SB.

yea i thought the same thing too...seemed too coinidental that the PATRIOTS won the same year the US was attacked but whatever...i won a few K's by picking them over the Rams so I dont really care

Hey man

I thought it was fixed when i watched the game and after looking through that website i tried to post, it was clearly blatant.

Remember last years MNF game against them? Near the end of the game we picked Brady off and it was clearly a face mask against the Pats but it wasn't called. His helmet even came off but yet no flag. The Pats obviously get the most help from the NFL.

Edit: Here you go.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Phins

byroan said:
Remember last years MNF game against them? Near the end of the game we picked Brady off and it was clearly a face mask against the Pats but it wasn't called. His helmet even came off but yet no flag. The Pats obviously get the most help from the NFL.

Edit: Here you go.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Phins
I love watching that :)

PS. I still hate you for beating me in Claque Beignet Engine :fire: ;)

HugeFinFan said:
I love watching that :)

PS. I still hate you for beating me in Claque Beignet Engine :fire: ;)

:lol: I told you that was my game. :wink:

I think NE gets all the calls and I think NFL does rig games a lot.

Just to refresh your memories no team got more favorable calls than the Dolphins when Shula was there. This is just whining for the Rams fans, they had the superior talent and the game should not have been close enough to whine about officials. Most winning teams tend to get the benefit of the doubt w/ regards to calls and it becomes more obvious than when watching a bad or mediocre team. As much as I hate the Pats I don't buy any of these excuses.

nyjunc said:
As much as I hate the Pats I don't buy any of these excuses.

Excuses? You can't defend any of the video evidence.

I hate the Pats as much as the next person here but... if the Super Bowl or even the season was rigged... how does that explain how they won two more Super Bowl's in the next 3 years. I hate to say it, but religion comes holds the answer to this mystery and it's a DAMN SHAME! But for whatever reason... God is a Patriots fan. :cry:

Posts like this are hilarious. People cannot give credit where it is due so they attempt to make excuses. 2001 Superbowl fixed? Rofl

Refs miss calls in every game on almost every play. Stop being a sore loser.

Back
Top Bottom