The 2002 All-Breakout Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2002 All-Breakout Team

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
The 2002 All-Breakout Team

we got 1:

FULLBACK

Rob Konrad, Dolphins. In Chan Gailey's offense, he was a hammer. In Norv Turner's offense, he'll be a receiver. And catching passes is what Konrad does best.

i kinda have a feeling...........

fiedler should be on that QB list. i mean he was really bad to average the first couple of years, but now that he's on the same page as the receivers and having one come out of the backfield, i think he's good-to-go!:D

Bad to average 06? Damn, you wouldnt even give him adequate to average! I guess 11 wins really isnt anything anymore!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Bad to average 06? Damn, you wouldnt even give him adequate to average! I guess 11 wins really isnt anything anymore!

It's the Marino standard. Every QB we get for the next 20 years will be compared to Marino and if he isn't Marino caliber he will "suck" in a lot of these phin fans eyes.

Konrad should break out. Turner offense and he caught 34 passes for 251 yards in a Kippy offense as the dumpoff target. Konrad can catch........just let him.

06 said he was bad his first year, but this year he'll do good. Read the post first.

i never really said when he was bad

Originally posted by booyeah_

06 said he was bad his first year, but this year he'll do good. Read the post first.
but when you're on the 6 with a first down and lob an INT, thats bad. on the flip side, i think he'll be on the same page with his receivers this year and will finally have a breakout year!:D

Breakout Player

Hi Guys

My dark horse pick for a breakout year is .......... Deon Dyer!

At 5'11" and 265 he IS a hammer. Reports are his pass catching is improved. How you going to stop that monster short of the sticks? I wouldn't be at all suprised if Konrad ends up a tight end. The second string fullback? Matt Kalapinski.

What about Daryl Gardner at def. end,that will be one big,bad mother going at those QB's and be good at stopping the run!

11 wins was great

but it should have been 12. i don't know if marino would have lobbed that pass into the endzone. why not run some time off the clock, for crying out loud. that first jets game was ours!:rolleyes:

I think it could be Arturo Freeman. This will be his big chance at a starting spot, and he is the safety that is projected to be the 8th man in the box this year in those defensive formations. Put it this way, he'd better play well. He is being counted on.

jamar fletcher or scott shields or how about sam simmons running atleast four returns back for st touchdowns how about ricky williams rushing for 1500 yards and 30 touch downs not to mention the rec 500 yards and 3 tds how about jason taylor and gardner for 38 sacks combined.how about de A.O. getting 14 sacks on 3 rd downs only

Back
Top Bottom