*** The 2017 FHMM interest thread *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The 2017 FHMM interest thread ***

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Esteemed posters of FINHEAVEN, it's nearly time for the highlight of the offseason ...

The annual FINHEAVEN MARCH MADNESS (FHMM) Tournament pits 68 posters - including the play in games - against each other in a single elimination style bracket - just like the NCAA b-ball tourney. Each contest is decided by a vote of the fine members here at FH. Campaigning is encouraged (but not required) by the participants. There are a variety of differing campaign styles that have been successfully employed in the past including: humor, T&A (no nudes), mud-slinging, T&A, endorsements, more T&A, and those relying on reputation. Officiating will be conducted with DEPTHS rules ... So, it pays to have thick skin. (for ex: If you can't handle being called a parrot rapist, this may not be for you. )

If you have an interest in competing (or being left out) speak up in this thread. I am (with the aid of FH's Staff) just beginning the process of compiling the list of this year's combatants. No seedings as of yet, just participants.

No promises, but if you'd like to be considered for the no-holds-barred fun-and-games ... this is the thread to throw your hat in the ring.

Each round lasts for 3 days, and the poster with the most votes advances. Like in years past, I will be continuing to award escalating vCash bonuses to the participants - for involvement, and advancement.

Who among you has the intestinal fortitude to reach out and snatch the greatest title on the internet???

2017 FHMM Champion

In the end, there can be only one!

There are a variety of differing campaign styles that have been successfully employed in the past including: humor, T&A (no nudes), T&A, more T&A.
boner.gif

Very much out on this one please.

March madness just confuses me every year

e74ce2eb-0e45-4d93-85ba-7543018376eb_zpso0w2vkyt.png

Schefter had it right again. I'm pulling an Elway/Manning and respectfully decline the invite.

*BIG NEWS*

The field just opened up a bit ... Our defending Champ (& 2x winner) is riding off into the sunset.

I'm out this year....not a lot of free time to give it the attention it deserves.

After sitting out the last 2 years I'm in

ladies%20room_zpsypymkfkr.gif

Good luck to all competitors but only one dynasty exists. I've faced the likes of Bumpus and Adam First as well as tylerdolphin in the past and failed miserably.

With that said, I will be running a ruthless campaigning based purely on emotions and void of any fact. I will look to my long time role model Dovahkin, and will be especially savage towards the disenfranchised masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

If you degenerates will have me, of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom