The 2019 season #TankForTua superthread: 0-2

John Biello

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I feel like by seasons end this could be the biggest thread in finheavens history, 'getting in on this one early! Fast forward to the 2020 draft baby!

TannDaMan17

Second String
Reaction score
And Ja’Wuan James just got called for a hold and he’s injured now (unfortunately). Might have saved some good $
Not only that, but we will get a 3rd round comp pick for him since Grier didn't spend any money.

I wanted to keep him, but I think Grier was right to let him walk and protect that comp pick.

This team is truly set up to fail, not only because of the draft picks we're loaded with, but because we didn't spend ANY money this off-season (outside of keeping X) which makes it practically impossible to compete with the elite teams.

Grier set this franchise up for success in 2020 and beyond with this off-season, 2019 needed an enema...

Last edited:

SoCal Finatic

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
With our glorious history of successful draft picks.. do we have hope we get the right guy? Can we pick up 2 QBs in the first round in case Tua is only benefiting by playing on the most dominate college team? Cuz the Browns picked the best college QB for years and what do they have to show for it.

TannDaMan17

Second String
Reaction score
With our glorious history of successful draft picks.. do we have hope we get the right guy? Can we pick up 2 QBs in the first round in case Tua is only benefiting by playing on the most dominate college team? Cuz the Browns picked the best college QB for years and what do they have to show for it.
The Browns made 1 huge mistake though with their rebuild, they've mostly ignored the Oline.

I'd imagine after this s*** show of a season, that will be the first thing they prioritize in FA, Mia will be flush with cap.

2020 really can't get here quick enough, I get it now (they're punting the season away for better field position lol).

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score

We are currently in 5th position. We must find a way to deploy larger, more effective tanks before week 2!

Gonzo

Who dat?
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It’s not like they haven’t gotten embrassed before he was the owner? Oh wait!
Of course they have, but I’ve never actually enjoyed it until now. Tua deserves better. I hope he stays in school.

rev kev

THE DEFLATOR
Reaction score
So, I have to ask....when do you stop tanking? Ok, we need a QB (according to most of you). So we suck this year win 1 or 2 games. Well, the following year we'll need an OL or two. So we should suck for them in 2021. Well we got a QB and OL, but no receiver, so we suck again in 2022. By this time we will need a RB. So more sucking. Not to mention needing a defense. At what point does it stop. I am sooooo sick of hearing all of this Tank for Tua crap. Rooting for a team to lose, strange concept in my book. I thought we all wanted to the Jets/Pats/Bills to lose. If that's the case why are we even rooting for Miami at all.
Oh my some people just don’t get it

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Oakland got a win so that’s good. Redskins and bengals look competitive on the road and with Detroit and Arizona tying, Miami could have this locked up by week 10.

Gonzo

Who dat?
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Always 2021
It would be funny if he pulled a Elway/Eli and just said “**** no, Dolphins.” I know it would be surprising, given the team’s complete lack of an entire o-line and offensive talent in general. What a draw.

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Of course they have, but I’ve never actually enjoyed it until now. Tua deserves better. I hope he stays in school.
You're entitled to your opinion concerning Tua....He "deserves" better..Lol! Does he deserve someone to whip his A@# too?
If anything the kid, if he's up to it, should be excited to come to Miami.
The team is loaded with resources and has a chance to grow very quickly.

He has an opportunity to help elevate this entire franchise to meaningful relevance once again.
The best people i know love those types of opportunities and thrive.

If this kid has the type of character that's reported then he's welcome the challenge with open arms.

Top Bottom