The 2019 season #TankForTua superthread: 0-5

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
:lol:

Seriously with these people? If he had said Andrew Luck, then maybe he’d have a point. But RG3? He was barely a blip on the radar that year. Where do these people come up with this nonsense?
They fabricate things in their mind to help their bullshit arguments.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah I think people forget that the conversation most of 2012 was if Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley would go 1st overall. Barkley then decided to return for his senior year and Rg3 won the heisman and had a historic upset against Oklahoma. THEN he became a first round conversation

FINMAN1

Active Roster
Reaction score
Playoff appearances and hope.

What did Tannehill give us?
Playoff appearances and hope.

What did Tannehill give us?
Tannehill?
Who's talking about Tannehill? Everyone saw what Tannehill gave us. That's history.
How many playoff appearances did Luck give the Colts? I know a couple. So, now the tankers are looking for "playoff appearances"? We had one a few years ago.
If HOPES and WISHES were bread and fishes, we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas!

Kamelion4291

Active Roster
Reaction score
Tannehill?
Who's talking about Tannehill? Everyone saw what Tannehill gave us. That's history.
How many playoff appearances did Luck give the Colts? I know a couple. So, now the tankers are looking for "playoff appearances"? We had one a few years ago.
If HOPES and WISHES were bread and fishes, we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas!
What did Dan Marino give us?

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
:lol:

Seriously with these people? If he had said Andrew Luck, then maybe he’d have a point. But RG3? He was barely a blip on the radar that year. Where do these people come up with this nonsense?
It wasnt until he won heisman and destroyed Oklahoma that he became a 1st rounder

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I think people forget that the conversation most of 2012 was if Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley would go 1st overall. Barkley then decided to return for his senior year and Rg3 won the heisman and had a historic upset against Oklahoma. THEN he became a first round conversation
then became the biggest bust in NFL history

Top Bottom