Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1611451564717.png

This award was always called "Rookie of the year" but after seeing the names these guys are all vets now so It's the best new poster of last year.
Who's your favorite?

Smells Good You Want Me GIF by Tokyo Cowboys

Win or lose you did great Mr Blob

Out of hundreds of new members you are one of the top guys to join last year

:UP:
I had already told Loco I predicted him to win. Was an honor when u told me I was nominated. Not expecting it.

Has caused me to be more active here, and I've found this site offers much more than Fins talk. Bunch of great guys and a sense of community not found on other forums. Still need to join the chat.

Didn't even think I should be eligible, since I was on the site for a year under a different name in 2009. But left due to a health condition. The nomination led me to post my story in the "Introduce Yourself" section. I encourage anyone interested to read it, but no pity votes allowed.

So win or lose, thank u for a great year.

I had already told Loco I predicted him to win. Was an honor when u told me I was nominated. Not expecting it.

Has caused me to be more active here, and I've found this site offers much more than Fins talk. Bunch of great guys and a sense of community not found on other forums. Still need to join the chat.

Didn't even think I should be eligible, since I was on the site for a year under a different name in 2009. But left due to a health condition. The nomination led me to post my story in the "Introduce Yourself" section. I encourage anyone interested to read it, but no pity votes allowed.

You're doing awesome Brother! We're glad your here posting with us! :HAT:

Great going against you two amazing posters for this. I’ve only been here for a bit but it really has become a place that is very near to my heart. Lots of good news friends and a great new dawn for our beloved Dolphins as well. I’m going through a tough time with my Dad, my hero and best friend being ravaged by illness in the Hospital. He became a good friend of Bob Griese when we moved to Marco in ‘78. Xmas of ‘79 he got me a Miami Dolphins bike (I was 5) and I had to leave it wrapped for a few days until he was able to get Bob to come and help me unwrap it. That was the dawn of my phan-dom, lots of people on here Marino, Fish, Crump, Silver, Mach, Blob, Danny, DaTruth and too many others to name have been very kind and supportive. Thanks to everyone for making this place so special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom