Votes: 7 8.4%
  • 1972forever

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • SF Dolphin Fan

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM NOT EVEN UP FOR THIS CATEGORY SO STOP MASTICULATING EACH OTHER AND VOTE FOR ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about low...I can't believe you would go into other categories begging for votes. I would never stoop that low. It really pains me to see this. :chuckle:

5039217.jpg

Kind of sad that a bunch of lounge people decide to fix these things right at the end.

Last edited:
Kind of sad that a bunch of lounge people decide to fix these things right at the end.
There's no fixing. We can't manipulate votes or add votes, everyone gets a vote. We can't even see who voted for whom. Most of the old-timers wait till the last day to vote, it's always been that way, you know that as Fish has always publicly proclaimed that.
There is no conspiracy against NBP winning as he is well-liked by many of the Lounge guys, including myself. He was one of my nominations because he is a great poster and one of my favorites, plain and simple. Mach doesn't post in the Lounge, if anyone would get the so-called Lounge vote, it would be Superphin who frequently posts in the Lounge and currently sits in last place by a mile. If NBP wins then your statement is irrelevant and if he doesn't it's not fair to tarnish the winner, no matter who it is, by stating it is fixed, because it's not. Be better than that Silver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom