Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1642872990093-png.92526

First congratulations to all the finalists.

Just to be in the top group is truly an honor

Vote for the person you feel has been the most helpful, and encouraging, and has gone out of his way to make this a better place for all of us

All, even though I’m ahead, I would like to shut the vote down and make @Danny and I both Man Of The Year. We’ve had more votes than in what appears to be MOTY voting history. Danny spends his personal time daily feeding the homeless and is always a voice of reason on here as a moderator and has also become a good friend of mine. I don’t think either of us deserves to lose. Please let me know if this is possible.

All, even though I’m ahead, I would like to shut the vote down and make Danny and I both Man Of The Year. We’ve had more votes than in what appears to be MOTY voting history. Danny spends his personal time daily feeding the homeless and is always a voice of reason on here as a moderator and has also become a good friend of mine. I don’t think either of us deserves to lose. Please let me know if this is possible.

You are a class act @Fin-Loco

Congratulations to the two Man of the Year recipients, @Danny and @Fin-Loco
Thanks Henrik! We wouldn't know what to do without this great site my brother.

Thanks to all of my voters and congratulations to @Danny. You deserve the **** out of it brother.

Thanks Henrik! We wouldn't know what to do without this great site my brother.

Thanks to all of my voters and congratulations to @Danny. You deserve the **** out of it brother.
Can we make it a 3 way tie and throw me in there? I’ll just sit back and do nothing like the last 3 way I was in.

Thanks James and everyone else. It's all about the site which we're all a part of it and it's the first site I go to every morning. Congrats to loco and all the winners in every category
Waiting for that Defensive Coordinator to be announced, eh?

Well done brothers Loco and Danny :cheers:

Over 40 votes apiece if we let it play out is insane. Last year's winner had 27

You are both major assets to this site we love.

Congratulations to our Men of the Year for 2022
thanks fish.....we all know we'd have no chance if you or marino were in it.

I congratulate 2 very deserving people! Thank you for all you do to keep this site this place to be!

I spend more time on this website than any other and I am a big hockey fan too.

I do this because of the great way it is run, and because of the great people here in the forums, the lounge and everywhere else!

Well deserved @Danny and @Fin-Loco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom