Votes: 5 6.7%
  • TheMageGandalf

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf confused GIF by Cool 3D World
wtf is up with that lol

Thank for summoning me good sir. You know when they say "go with your first choice"? I didn't. And you were my first choice...sorry!

I need to review this here thread tand the posts since to see if I have made a mistake banking on the big apple.

In totally unrelated and frivolous news, I can't get enough of this tune lately. It's like the dont worry be happy of metal, a real earworm...

Thank for summoning me good sir. You know when they say "go with your first choice"? I didn't. And you were my first choice...sorry!

I need to review this here thread tand the posts since to see if I have made a mistake banking on the big apple.

In totally unrelated and frivolous news, I can't get enough of this tune lately. It's like the dont worry be happy of metal, a real earworm...

I will listen the song and will be happy no matter what

That song has a strong opening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom