The 2022 Running Back Debate | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2022 Running Back Debate

The interesting thing in all this is that we don't really know what kind of RB's McDaniel prefers.

We think we do based on the guys he has had while working with Shanahan, and that is probably pretty close, but he might surprise us.

I am pretty sure that he won't endorse spending big $$$$ on a FA or using an early draft pick on the position.

Day 1
1. Breece Hall (top 10), 5-11, 217, Vert 40, Broad 126

Day 2
2. Kevin Harris, 5-10, 221, Vert 38.5, Broad 126
3. Pierre Strong, 5-11, 207, Vert 34 Broad 126

Day 3
4. Zamir White, 6-0, 214, Vert 33.5 Broad 128

That's it for me from the Combine.

You can draft a good one late. I liked Elijah Mitchell late and he has worked out for the 49ers. I’d be looking at guys like James Cook, Chris Rodriguez, Brian Robinson, Zamir White. There will be somebody sitting there in the fifth

I do like Chris Rodriguez. Other possibilities are; Leddie Brown (WVa) & Snoop Conner (Ole Miss)

Abram Smith (Baylor) intrigues me too.

That said, I'm anxious to see how Gaskin & Doaks do w/ a better scheme & hopefully improved OL

Hall has to be close to the consensus 1st RB taken, early R2 I would guess.Although Walker's 40 time might move him up.

After that it gets interesting with quite a few guys who could go in any kind of order.

I could see Miami liking Cook from UGA and the Ford kid from Cincy.

Last edited:
man I thought Breece hall was at least 6’0, only 5’11, pretty cool that he ran that fast at 217..big dude.

walkers proday is must see for me to check out his hands. If they check out I’ll have him as the #1 back.

In this article, McDaniel is quoted as saying, "...We just have a concrete skill set that we found that can really flourish in a zone-blocking system." What is this concrete skill set and how does it apply to this year's RB class?

Hall has to be close to the consensus 1st RB taken, early R2 I would guess.Although Walker's 40 time might move him up.

After that it gets interesting with quite a few guys who could go in any kind of order.

I could see Miami liking Cook from UGA and the Ford kid from Cincy.

Cool is a Miami kid, bring the man home and let him run wild!

Back
Top Bottom